+/- about your day

Guest falloutcollapse

---My girlfriend is telling me that she doesn't believe me when I tell her I love her anymore, and she's not picking up her phone, and she's just texting me telling me things like "just stop" and "I don't believe you anymore, sorry" and I don't even think I did anything, so I'm freaking out a little bit. I really didn't do anything and I feel like my chest is on fire and I want to throw up. I don't know why I guess I have an anxiety problem but she's making things so much worse by just not telling me what's wrong.

---My girlfriend is telling me that she doesn't believe me when I tell her I love her anymore, and she's not picking up her phone, and she's just texting me telling me things like "just stop" and "I don't believe you anymore, sorry" and I don't even think I did anything, so I'm freaking out a little bit. I really didn't do anything and I feel like my chest is on fire and I want to throw up. I don't know why I guess I have an anxiety problem but she's making things so much worse by just not telling me what's wrong.

I'm sorry to hear that dude. I know EXACTLY what that feels like. Truth is that girls are just absolutly fucking crazy no matter how much you love them you can't get around that fact.

I'm sorry to hear that dude. I know EXACTLY what that feels like. Truth is that girls are just absolutly fucking crazy no matter how much you love them you can't get around that fact.

Girls are stupid.

Guest falloutcollapse

It's so stupid, I think she's probably pissed because, I have these dreams (nightmares) sometimes when she leaves me for one of her friends or something, and she made a joke about it, and I told her I didn't think it was funny, obviously. Seriously, I think I'm about to have a panic attack.

It's so stupid, I think she's probably pissed because, I have these dreams (nightmares) sometimes when she leaves me for one of her friends or something, and she made a joke about it, and I told her I didn't think it was funny, obviously. Seriously, I think I'm about to have a panic attack.

Get off the computer. Turn your phone off. Drink a glass of water. Put a record on and lay down. You'll feel better.

Guest falloutcollapse

Get off the computer. Turn your phone off. Drink a glass of water. Put a record on and lay down. You'll feel better.

I have to leave my house soon but I'm going to go get a drink of water and breathe. Thanks guys I love you

Girl troubles are the worst. I'm going through some right now and it sucks so hard. I hope things work out for you man.

+ got a text message from jhulud (Juan) and it made me smile

CUUUUUUTE! you guys BFF or something? :P

Ha! I wouldn't say we're BFF. He came to boston a few months back and we were going to meet up but my wife was sick so it didn't happen. He just sent me a text to let me know he's having a Sam Adams and it reminded him that he has to get back up here.

[/gayness]

Definately turn your phone off for the duration of the night. get a stack of your favorite records and some water/juice. Lay down and just hang out. And listen to the records with headphones if you can, that way you are completely emerged in the music. Then just hang out and enjoy the music filling your head. Tomorrow is another day that you can start brand new and think about this situation, but right now you are probably still in shock from the surprise so your not thinking straight. Good luck man.