+/- about your day

+ day for me.

Started out badly because I broke a glass plate and sulked about it, and then had to work.

Got a little bit better because my hard work pays off in sweet paychecks. Munnys are good.

Got a little bit better after that because things I buy were on sale. Like Oatmeal!

Optimism is up, morale is good! I'm eating a lovely seasoned steak.

+very very drunk and I'm planing on drinking more.

-Got in a big fight with my girlfriend and it'll probably get worse later after her friend goes home

-can't afford the records I want.

So you still have to live with her? That sucks.

It's a really extemly confusing ocward situation. At this point I don't know what's going to happen. Right now I don't want to care anymore. I just want to get more drunk and black out so I don't have to worry about it.

- Neither of the 2 packages of records I was expecting came to my Buffalo address, and tomorrow I'm headed back to Syracuse

+ I ordered Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come off artist direct

- It's "special order" so I know they're just going to say "sorry, we can't get it." But it's worth the shot, right?

Guest falloutcollapse

+Great friends on the VC board

-Riddle's girl problems suck

+Things resolved with Amanda later last night

+I hit a kid straight in the top of the head last night

------------ My friend's house JUST had a big fire. My brother is a Volly for the town and I heard him running out the door this morning and when he got back, I asked him what happened and he starts describing a house that turns out to be my friend's. This family has gone through a lot in the last few years, they could've gone without that.

On the top of his head? why not the face? wheres the sotry...spill the beans

------- Found out one of my best friends is moving to portland soon

+ scored 2 great used lps this morning (i hope my order goes thru)

+ cleaned my house

- super tired now and its rainy

- my number of friends in town is getting down to 0. why is everyone fucking moving away. Super bummed!

Guest falloutcollapse
+Things resolved with Amanda later last night

Details, dude.

1. She called me at like 2AM saying she was really sorry for freaking out on me, blah blah blah, sorry sorry sorry. She apologized a lot, and I actually did leave her alone all night. My phone wasn't on me for most of it, because of

2. Sweet pit action. Dude walked into the pit and started push moshing. I kicked him while stepping a few times and he wouldn't leave, so when he tried pushing again, two of us broke out, and my hand ended up hitting the top of his head while windmilling. He fell over, it was so badass.