+/- about your day

What PJ boots do you have, Juan? I'd be interested in "hearing" them if it's something I don't already have... ;)

Also, which shows are you going to this summer?

The buddy that I have who has all the Christmas singles lent me a bunch of the boots that the band released themselves. Today I was listening to the Mansfield and Tampa shows.

I'm going to the West Palm Beach and Tampa shows for this summer tour. We were going to try and make the MA show also, but money was tight...and now w/ my little car accident, things are looking bleak.

Guest scriptedrain
Edit your profile, show signatures = No.

Except you can't see peoples lists and other important information in their signatures then.

So you just don't see images?

Guest scriptedrain
+ I just ad-blocked everyone's signature. MUCH BETTER!

Except you can't see peoples lists and other important information in their signatures then.

So you just don't see images?

I said ridiculous signatures, not all images/avatars.

Where did you say ridiculous signatures?

- VC annoys me w/ all the signatures now.

Do I need to spell everything out for you? It is implied in my original comment that the "signatures annoy me" is it not? I end the sentence with "now" which leads us to believe that something is different than it has been in the past. The message boards here [and majority on the WWW (that's World Wide Web) have signatures, so it can't be them specifically bothering me]. So what has changed on VC lately? Perhaps all the large and blinking signatures images? Obviously when I said "ridiculous signatures" it wasn't verbatim.

Jeff, seriously, you need to relax a little and quit trying to be Mr. Tough Guy when it comes to me. I thought you were supposed to be a fair mod, but it's pretty obvious that you still hold a grudge on me for no reason.

Guest scriptedrain
- VC annoys me w/ all the signatures now.

Do I need to spell everything out for you? It is implied in my original comment that the "signatures annoy me" is it not? I end the sentence with "now" which leads us to believe that something is different than it has been in the past. The message boards here [and majority on the WWW (that's World Wide Web) have signatures, so it can't be them specifically bothering me]. So what has changed on VC lately? Perhaps all the large and blinking signatures images? Obviously when I said "ridiculous signatures" it wasn't verbatim.

Jeff, seriously, you need to relax a little and quit trying to be Mr. Tough Guy when it comes to me. I thought you were supposed to be a fair mod, but it's pretty obvious that you still hold a grudge on me for no reason.

I don't hold a grudge. I asked an honest question and got another snarky reply. I just wanted to know how you did it and what exactly you weren't seeing since I'm interested in removing those big images too.