+/- about your day

- Totally procrastinating on this shitty paper that's due on Wednesday

+ Someone bought some games from me

+ Nick is almost done with the Park artwork!

+ Should be getting the Park and Constants masters in the mail this week

+ My website is starting to shape up quite nicely

- The power at the school where the guy that is working on my website is down, so he can't finish it today

Guest falloutcollapse

Jordan, I just want you to know that I set aside money to get your label off the ground and pre-order your stuff! <3

- Busy as hell at work today

- People don't know how to fuckin' drive

+ People don't know how to drive = job security

+ Nice weather

+ Listening to Pearl Jam bootlegs

+ Huge lunch and now I'm stuffed :)

What PJ boots do you have, Juan? I'd be interested in "hearing" them if it's something I don't already have... ;)

Also, which shows are you going to this summer?

- no records

- worked sucked balls

- had to work until 8 tonight... 12 hour days suck!

- shitty day, and now im in a bad mood

- i think my efforts to get the tour version of the Steinways LP have failed!

- ill be 1 year older tomorrow

+ 12 pack of red stripe in the fridge and im gonna put a big dent in those tonight

+ 2 days in a row of running for my fat ass. a mile and half each day... its a good start.

--------------- Got into a serious car accident. Got rear-ended by some assholes who dropped his cell phone and was reaching to pick it up.

That SUCKS, Juan. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you're doing okay.

It's a little creepy that your last post in this thread was about crappy drivers, but how it made for some job security.

+ sold a retarded amount of records on the pre-order so far

+ getting closer to being able to release a super secret project which will be awesome.

+ getting really close to hitting my teams numbers for the month, and we didnt have to kill ourselves.

+ going to the alt press tour with scott on tuesday

- i had veggie meatballs for lunch, and have been farting all goddamn day

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

--------------- Got into a serious car accident. Got rear-ended by some assholes who dropped his cell phone and was reaching to pick it up.

That SUCKS, Juan. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you're doing okay.

It's a little creepy that your last post in this thread was about crappy drivers, but how it made for some job security.

Talk about complete irony huh?

Now I'm at the mercy of the other guy's insurance company to get my ride fixed. Hopefully.