+/- about your day

+ work is almost over (well im done for the day but cant leave for an hour)

- have a ton of projects due tomorrow, and i dont know if i can finish them or not

- broke and need to save $. so no more record buying for a while

- noticed i got charged twice for something i bought over the weekend, and now i have to go argue with the store to get the money back

+ RZA - bobby digital - Im playing this loud as fuck at work and people think im weird

+ should have some solid mail days this week

- none paying ebayers!!!

- boarding my dog over vacation is expensive!

- medical supplies are expensive

- gas is expensive

+ have been good about exercising (running)

+Cancer Bats tonight

+Still have a fair amount of work to get done for Uni but I'm on top of it

+Pulling an all nighter in the Uni library tomorrow night to bust out 3 more assignments, leaving me with one more and over a week to do it

+Taken some sweet pictures in the last couple of days with my fisheye camera, need to drop off the two films to get developed today

Nope, no GITS DVDs. Sold Shana DVDs for $175, good old Geneon going under so all their stuff is OOP. I really hate to sell my anime dvds since I'm sure I'll miss them, but lately I've not been watching anime and when I do it gets boring. I'd rather have money then them sitting around collecting dust while I decide if I want to stop watching it. Money = ps3 later in the year for FF13.

BTW anyone know how to add a payment address to ebay? I rarely deal with MO but this girl is paying for the DVDs with one and I can't figure out how to add one to my invoices. I just messaged her my address, but that is a hassle.

++ $175 on its way for a 6 DVD set.

- Wasted much of my morning so far doing nothing and now it's close to time for work.