+/- about your day

Guest falloutcollapse
- she made me go see "Baby Mama" last night and it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked

Ugh, that movie is one of the worst I've ever seen.

I thought it was okay. I've been on a mediocre movie spree though, as I just saw What Happens In Vegas.

ouch, you guys are gluttons for punishment - i went to hollywood a while back when they were doing a free preview screening of that and the guy was basically begging people to go, he said they had been out there all day and had filled only a few rows

-im tired as fuck

-have 100 more pages to read in book

-have essay to write on book tonight

-have almost no time today to do any of that until midnight or so

+had a rad time hanging out with Dave and his girlfriend.

-he didn't have his norma jean box set so I was unable to rub myself on it.

At least you didnt rub yourself on my girlfriend. Im glad you didnt get lost going home. Watch Flight of the Conchords. Then bring it back and we will play more games.

haha yeah she probably wouldn't have appreciated it

I stretched my septum up to a 6g which I stayed at for the past 6 years, but I recently had the urge to go bigger for some reason even though I normally wear a 10g CBR in it. I found some old plugs and started stretching up. For the last month I had been wearing a 0g plug in it, but the "O" rings were uncomfortable, so I decided today to try and put my wooden 00g tunnel in to see if it feels better. So far, so good! It just slid right in without a problem, and there are no "O" rings to deal with.

- Still raining out. It's been like 4 days of rain on and off.

- My stomach is in horrible pain. The pain is right where the stomach mets the esophagus. I had this happen once, and I was in bed all day. The doctor told me it was probably just acid build up in that area since I might have acid reflux.

+/- Calling dentist in a bit

+ First day I woke up without a really sore jaw, so probably didn't grind my teeth last night.

+ Hopefully some mail for me today.