+/- about your day

- I have to take my car in Monday to get new rear brakes.

+/- My arm pain is pretty much gone, but I still have pain down my right leg starting in my lower back. Some shitty pinched nerve I bet. It's annoying since my toes tingle/burn/feel cold and it hurts to stand on it for a bit.

+ Hanging out tonight.

+ Hopefully looking at some places to move to this week.

-i was very bad a controlling my anit social tendencies at a neighborhood party tonight. in turn it made my wife upset. it's times like this my wife probably wishes I was I took some kind of drugs. It's really shitting knowing you could have just talked to some people or ate some food or drank some beers and that would have made your wife happy. I just didn't want to be there, so I stayed away from all of the adults and keep a close eye on/played with my youngest son. Ugh.

+one of my best friends was home from new york tonight, and we actually got a chance to go out with friends

+bar we were at had several girls who were right up my alley.. and i was catching sexy eyes from a couple of them all night

-found out the first had a boyfriend

-talked to the second for about 20 minutes before her bringing up the engagement ring on her finger

-that was the second time that happened to me... both times at the same bar.

+friends came back here, and we put weed in the hookah (+) and i put the white album (+) on my turntable.

-i have to wake up in about 4 hours

+going to boston with my family

-being in the car with my family for about 4 total hours...

+at least im likely to get a good restaurant meal out of it

-i was very bad a controlling my anit social tendencies at a neighborhood party tonight. in turn it made my wife upset. it's times like this my wife probably wishes I was I took some kind of drugs. It's really shitting knowing you could have just talked to some people or ate some food or drank some beers and that would have made your wife happy. I just didn't want to be there, so I stayed away from all of the adults and keep a close eye on/played with my youngest son. Ugh.

i think i know the feeling? last time i was with my ex's family, i had a very hard time making conversation with any of them. and it didnt help when no one else bothered to try talking to me. i got attacked for being miserable, while everyone criticized how negative i was.

but how could someone possibly be happy when theyre surrounded by people that they just have no business associating with?

Guest errolwest
+ I took my turntable in today to get a new cartridge

++ I ended up getting a new turntable instead, Project Essential

- That's $300 I didn't really plan on spending

harrys hifi?

Guest errolwest

harrys hifi?

Yep! That guy is awesome. He knows so much about audio stuff it's crazy.

its nuts how much he knows, also his home stereo set up is worth over 30 grand. i cant even fathom how awesome that would be.

Yep! That guy is awesome. He knows so much about audio stuff it's crazy.

its nuts how much he knows, also his home stereo set up is worth over 30 grand. i cant even fathom how awesome that would be.

Yeah he told me that with the new cartridge he got, it put his stereo up to over 30K. He also told me that he's had people from Toronto buy turntables from him because he's one of the few people who actually know how to set them up properly.

- I fucking hate car places. I took my car in 2-3 weeks ago to get my snow tires off and they tell me I need to replace my back brakes. So I take it in today, and now they are saying my rotors might be too rusted to grind, when the last guy said they could. He's also saying my rear caliper is sticking on my drivers side and may need replaced. So much for getting my car back tonight. I only took it in 6 hours ago, and they just look at it now?

- My allergies are making me feel like shit today.

Guest errolwest

++++++++++++++ my band on the same tour as the vocalist of trial. he is doing spoken word poetry i believe. im pretty damn stoked.

+/- Haircut. I think my bangs may be thinning out :(.

+/- Got my car back, only cost me $169 to get new rear brakes and my rotor's ground.

+ Find out about my raise tonight.

Guest errolwest
++++++++++++++ my band on the same tour as the vocalist of trial. he is doing spoken word poetry i believe. im pretty damn stoked.

I'm selling shit for errol's band this whole tour. Beyond stoked

You and me both. cant wait.

Guest errolwest

You and me both. cant wait.

are you coming anywhere near central PA?!

not this time around, as getting work visas for canadian bands is both expensive and tough, but we will in the next year!

are you coming anywhere near central PA?!

not this time around, as getting work visas for canadian bands is both expensive and tough, but we will in the next year!

WELL. hopefully i will become a homeowner in the next year and whenever i do, you will have a place to stay if you're out this way!

Guest errolwest

WELL. hopefully i will become a homeowner in the next year and whenever i do, you will have a place to stay if you're out this way!

that would rule so hard! i cant wait to tour the fine country of america and meet all my lovely internet friends! so stoked!

- Fuck my job. My "raise" is $0.35.

- Still can't get in to see a doctor and it's pissing me off.

+ Nice as hell out today, and it was awesome.

+ Really want to pick a random city, apply for a job and move. There is nothing here for me anymore, and it's probably the main cause of my anxiety and depression.

+ Nice as hell out again.

- My body is having trouble adjusting to 80F+ since it's been cold for so damn long.

- Chance of rain every day for the next week. Just when we got a break.

- Still can't get into the doctor, debating going to urgent care or the ER if the pain gets worse.

+ Weekend.