+/- about your day

-nothing but bullshit annoyances all day

+until we got a killer deal on our plane tickets

+CALIFORNIAAAAAAA CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAAA HERE WE COOOOOOOMMEE!

(sorry. but im not.)

- Hmm. It's getting bleaker and bleaker by the day for my job outlook next school year. If people weren't so retarded and easily persuaded that budget deficits are the worst thing ever, or maybe understood that poor people alone can't carry the taxload for a nation, maybe I'd still have a job. But, you know, forcing women to carry their unwanted children to term so they grow up in a shitty household and banning Sharia while catering to the super-rich is more important than education.

Maybe this is all punishment for our education system failing. I mean... how else can you explain a completely and totally uninformed (or maybe misinformed is the better word) voter population?

+kids have been well behaved and haven't broken themselves or anything else today

- they made a mess with the leftover spaghetti lunch

+i beat the new Splatterhouse game today

-it took up most of my morning

+get to go to work tonight and make some $$$

- gotta spend the $$$ on paying of my credit card cos i buy too many damn records.

-the red sox

-the red sox

-the red sox

x2

i kind of skipped a test yesterday, with a kind of, but not really bullshit excuse.

+teacher said i can take it next week

+a girl in my class gave me half the questions today

- my grandmother died yesterday

- third grandparent to die in two months

- at work today because i don't want to use more sick days (already used 5 for the last two funerals in february)

- no hot water this morning so i couldn't take a shower (and by couldn't, i mean, didn't want to take a freezing cold shower)

+ just got creative on my taxes and turned it around. was at -$488 and now it looks like i will get about $800 back.

+ finished my girls taxes too

- spent a boatload of new things for my new condo

- super broke

+ basically gutted and rebuilt everything inside making it brand new

+ Kitchen cabinets are getting delivered this week so once thats done, im almost done.

- grandma has gotten ill... she is thinking it is the end :(

- stress of the remodel, being broke, chick being 250 miles away, sick grandma and me living at home is getting out of hand.

+ just a few more weeks of insanity

+went to mt. snow's winter brewfest yesterday

+we had a 2 floor suite

+far to much debauchery to write about

+hooked up with a 37 year old

-failed at working my out a 3 way with her and her friend. (when youre that drunk, apparently its easy to straight up ask for one of those..)

+made up for it with sex today

+my roommates just got home from the strip club...

+with some of the clientele.

-fucking celtics/sox

Guest markovianprocess

- Everyone around me can just fucking die. I'm sick of putting up with your fucking bullshit. I have to walk on egg shells around my whole family because they're all fucking psycho morons that fly off the handle for no good reason and can't have civilised interactions with each other. I can't wait to graduate in September and leave.

+just went for another badass hike

+havent had a week with this much physical exertion since high school

+im gonna go cook up some steak to celebrate

+ Nice day out, though a bit windy.

+ Going to look at an apartment this week.

+ Only two week left in school.

- Got screwed out of a summer internship by the school messing with the program. Now I have to dedicate my entire fall semester to just an internship to graduate.

- Next week is going to kick my ass in school. I am worried I won't pass my WAN skills final, shit is so hard.

- Lady has not called me back about looking at the apartment.

+ Taking a night off from homework, even though I have a ton to do for Thursday.

-spent more money than i realized over the weekend

-spent even more today... excise tax, gas, supplies for sculpture class, shipping packages.

+at least tomorrow i can go green. ha.

Collectively this week:

++++ Found out of NOWHERE on ebay the two Telefon Tel Aviv records I thought I'd never find or have to pay an assload for and got both for about $20 each. Fucking. Ecstatic.

+++Been meaning to get myself a delay pedal and I just showed up on musicians friend and they have a decent one on sale for $30 that's TEAL (AKA the best goddamn color ever), what's up with my luck. Ordered it yesterday and it's already supposed to arrive tomorrow. Stoked!

++Merchnow mixed up the colors on a record I ordered but finally emailed me back to say they'd take it back and exchange for the right color.

And finally +I saw stopthisnoise's sig and freaked out because no one knows who the fuck Once Nothing was and that's a mistake.