+/- about your day

--------- my roommate owed me some money a little while ago and she offered to give it back in groceries so I gave her a clear list of what I wanted

the #1 on my list was: - white cheddar cheese, MILD - cause I've been craving it for a few weeks now

she fucking comes home with aged, strong cheddar cheese that tastes like shit :(

-1 for the SEXISM! man up and clean it yourself ;)

sorry, that might've warranted some background. i do pretty much all the cleaning around our place and she just tries her best (which isn't that hard, frankly) not to make the situation unbearable. last weekend i stayed home and cleaned -- like deep-cleaned, pulling out fridges and stoves and cleaning behind them and eliminating soap scum and shit -- for the whole day. she agreed that she'd keep things tidy for at least a week.

i was sick for a couple of days with a really bad flu and on the third day when i wandered out of the bedroom the place was a wreck. she's been really bad the last month or so and i'm starting to get tired of it.

also, she doesn't read the board. but even if she did, i'd tell her she's kind of a slob.

haha man i hate that.. one of my roommates is like that. I clean and the same day it's a fucking mess

she leaves her stuff EVERYWHERE, never rinses her dishes, leaves her shoes everywhere in the house as well as her clothes, leaves glasses or mugs as well as dirty kleenexes everywhere on the coffee tables near the couch

it drives me insane

sorry, that might've warranted some background. i do pretty much all the cleaning around our place and she just tries her best (which isn't that hard, frankly) not to make the situation unbearable. last weekend i stayed home and cleaned -- like deep-cleaned, pulling out fridges and stoves and cleaning behind them and eliminating soap scum and shit -- for the whole day. she agreed that she'd keep things tidy for at least a week.

i was sick for a couple of days with a really bad flu and on the third day when i wandered out of the bedroom the place was a wreck. she's been really bad the last month or so and i'm starting to get tired of it.

also, she doesn't read the board. but even if she did, i'd tell her she's kind of a slob.

haha man i hate that.. one of my roommates is like that. I clean and the same day it's a fucking mess

she leaves her stuff EVERYWHERE, never rinses her dishes, leaves her shoes everywhere in the house as well as her clothes, leaves glasses or mugs as well as dirty kleenexes everywhere on the coffee tables near the couch

it drives me insane

Thats why I moved out of the house I was living at with a few friends. I am a clean freak and can't stand it when people don't clean up after themselves what so ever.

it drives me insane

aaah! you're living with my girlfriend!

it drives me insane

+1 for having to deal with roomies who don't rinse their dishes. Nothing's more frustrating than looking at the same dishes sit beside the sink or in the living room for two weeks. Yeah, two roommates here. I'm forced to pay for a cleaning lady to come twice a month because they won't pick up after themselves.

- the long ass line at the phoenix theater. waited in line for an hour. a good 20 minutes of that hour spent listening to shook ones play FROM THE OUTSIDE.

+ caught shooks cover of "i'm the one" by the descendents. total awesomeness.

+ got some vinyl/shirts from the show.

Guest falloutcollapse

-Slow day

-Didn't see Amanda

-Baroness isn't up yet

-I'm so tired but I still want to watch a movie before I go to sleep

+It's becoming perfect weather for Death Cab's Plans. Just trust me. I want it to snowwwwww!

+ no work until Friday

+ no school until next Monday

+ Baroness, The Ocean and Skeletonwitch pre-orders are upon us (almost)

- I need to sleep, but I'm not tired

- my hamsters randomly had babies (thought they were both males)

- the Bills got seriously brutalized tonight