+/- about your day

Guest scriptedrain

+ seeing bright eyes 3 times in the next 3 days

Thats not fair.

Don't sing along or he will yell at you.

If only that were true. A beyond-drunk guy was next to me for 4-5 full songs singing so loud and off pitch and bumping into everyone. Everyone in the area would turn and look at him a couple times a song, completely fucking obnoxious.

+ The weather here in FloriDUH! is now in the 60s...time to bust out the hoodies!

+ Playlist in the truck while doing my rounds will include: Refused, Johnny Cash, Soulfly, Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, Deftones, and The Cure.

+ Vacation after today!

- Couting the minutes til the day is over and vacation starts

Guest falloutcollapse

I wanted it to be at a 300 cap venue. It's at a 1,200. I didn't think they had this many fans.

Are they playing at Metro? That's ridiculous. This show wouldn't even sell out at Subterranean.

Maybe Beat Kitchen. But best of all would be in my basement.

+ The weather here in FloriDUH! is now in the 60s...time to bust out the hoodies!

You are crazy. It's been in the 30's all week and I just finally decided to wear a jacket yesterday.

+ finally got my hair cut

+ stress free day at work

+ added a bunch of new tunes to my ipod

+ It's friday!

+ Finalized some trades

+ Cold weather (60's for a high, 30s for a low)

+ Only 2 more days of work before my thanksgiving holiday

+ High Hopes on what should be in my mailbox

- super super long line at the post office

- Im super tired and coffee is doing nothing

- Missing the pink lincolns show in tampa next saturday because i have my girlfriend has to work early sunday morning in Jax.

- Reckless records over charged me for my order and still havent credited my account even though they said it would be taken care of 2 days ago.

+ My week-long vacation has officially started!

+ Coheed/Fall of Troy/Clutch next Monday

+ Vacation

+ Did I mention vacation?

- Gotta take my car in for service tomorrow morning...and potentially get ass-raped by the mechanic.

- Gonna spend too much money on the car

- I am just spent...rough week at work

Are they playing at Metro? That's ridiculous. This show wouldn't even sell out at Subterranean.

That reminds me: The ladyfriend works for House Call (who books the Beat Kitchen and SubT) so if there's ever a sold-out show at either one of those places that you couldn't get tickets to or something, let me know and I might be able to help.

-1 for the SEXISM! man up and clean it yourself ;)

sorry, that might've warranted some background. i do pretty much all the cleaning around our place and she just tries her best (which isn't that hard, frankly) not to make the situation unbearable. last weekend i stayed home and cleaned -- like deep-cleaned, pulling out fridges and stoves and cleaning behind them and eliminating soap scum and shit -- for the whole day. she agreed that she'd keep things tidy for at least a week.

i was sick for a couple of days with a really bad flu and on the third day when i wandered out of the bedroom the place was a wreck. she's been really bad the last month or so and i'm starting to get tired of it.

also, she doesn't read the board. but even if she did, i'd tell her she's kind of a slob.

Guest falloutcollapse

That reminds me: The ladyfriend works for House Call (who books the Beat Kitchen and SubT) so if there's ever a sold-out show at either one of those places that you couldn't get tickets to or something, let me know and I might be able to help.

Ah dude much love. I'll for sure let you know, because I always get screwed out of shows there because of forgetting. +1 (not for you, but for your lady. Give her my regards obviously)

- I slept on one of my parent's couches and I now have a really bad ache in my shoulder/arm

- Working until 5 tonight

- I am exhausted

- I have no food except a slim fast that was left at my parents house by an unknown person

+ my buddies in Everything and You finally got their CDs