+/- about your day

- I'm at work

+ LOST is back on TV, and for this I am thankful

+ Supposedly the writers' strike might be coming to an end (cross your fingers)

+ If the strike ends soon, we could still have a full season of LOST

+ LOST exists

I'm with you there. I read an interview with the actor who plays Sayid. In the interview, he said that he couldn't speak for the writers and producers, but that he was under the impression that they'd go ahead with a full season of the show if the strike ended before the end of February. I'd be bummed if we only got 8 episodes instead of 16.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for.

+ free awesome hamburger

+ free beer

+ listening to records

- having an anxiety attack in yoga class today. It was fucking weird, we were doing breathing exercises and I fucking started to freak out and felt really sick. I opened my eyes for a bit and stopped listening to the instructor and I started feeling normal again. It was a weird time.

to add more shit house news to my day...

- just got word my cousin who suffers from crohns disease passed out will driving, crossed over the median and hit another car head on. Now he is in a god damn motrher fuckin coma.

- bringing back bad memories from when my grandfather passed a few years ago.

Fuck me

but hey i did get records in the mail today and have a bunch of beers leftover from last night so... watch out beers/weed here i come

- just got word my cousin who suffers from crohns disease passed out will driving, crossed over the median and hit another car head on. Now he is in a god damn motrher fuckin coma.

Fuck me

but hey i did get records in the mail today and have a bunch of beers leftover from last night so... watch out beers/weed here i come

sorry to hear about this, man. i hope things all turn out well. viv, i hope well for your dogs, too.

Guest falloutcollapse

+MTB record should be here tomorrow!

+Aced a chemistry quiz

+Great weekend

+It's supposed to snow at least 6 inches tomorrow night

---------------Panic/anxiety is coming back, after a great few days without it. Fuck. I'm determined to not let it get to me like it did last time though, I'm trying so hard.

Fuck me

sorry to hear about this, man. i hope things all turn out well. viv, i hope well for your dogs, too.

Thanks for the well wishes. They couldn't figure anything out today and had to send the blood tests to another lab. Should find something out tomorrow hopefully.

Sorry about your cousin, MRC, and wish the best for you and your family.

thanks guys, Havent gotten much news besides they were able to take him off the respirator this morning but he is still in a coma. He ended up not hitting another car like what i 1st heard but hit a phone/light pole. He wasnt wearing his seat belt and bounced around in the cab of his truck and got beat up in the face,broken ribs, hand/arm ,head injury,colasped lung.

I am being positive about because worrying isnt going to help much. Just trying to listen to happy music and keep busy to keep from thinking about it.

+I got my Boys Night Out test press yesterday.

+So When I open the package the first thing I see is not the test press but the normal record cover looking back up at me. I pull the record out and there in my hands is an orange out of 13. Justin threw in a color that I didn't have as an added bonus for paying so much for the Test. Super stoked about that. I only need two more colors to complete the collection now.

+So When I open the package the first thing I see is not the test press but the normal record cover looking back up at me. I pull the record out and there in my hands is an orange out of 13. Justin threw in a color that I didn't have as an added bonus for paying so much for the Test. Super stoked about that. I only need two more colors to complete the collection now.

Hell of a guy!

Hell of a guy!

Yeah no shit!

Hell of a guy!

Seriously, that is rad! Congrats!