My fish died...

jhulud

What color was it? I used to have a really, really beautiful Beta in my 15-gallon fish tank when I was in high school and it got along with all the other fish in there, but no one ever told me you couldn't have more than one Beta in a tank. I found this out the hard way when I bought a second one and it was dead within 24 hours.

mine lasted like 2 years... i would feel bad because we would go out of town for the weekend and the little bugger had to go with no food the whole time... im suprised he lasted that long. His/her/it's name was eddie because when i got home with it my GF was rockin some pearl jam so it felt right.

Guest scriptedrain

I don't mean to make light out of the situation, but your (flood) post made me think of the Bear vs. Shark picture disc. Sorry to hear about your fish, though. :( I had a cat that my parents got when it was weeks old around the time I was born. I lived with her until she passed away when I was 16. I haven't felt ok to get a new one since then.

I don't mean to make light out of the situation, but your (flood) post made me think of the Bear vs. Shark picture disc. Sorry to hear about your fish, though. :( I had a cat that my parents got when it was weeks old around the time I was born. I lived with her until she passed away when I was 16. I haven't felt ok to get a new one since then.

I had a dog for the first 8 years of my life, but my parents had for 17 total. She was amazing, but soon after we got a new dog, and then another. It was hard to move on past something that you can really love that will never hurt you. But it didn't seem so bad after getting new dogs. One of them bit my mom and eventually myself, so we gave him away to some family on a farm with no kids. We got a replacement for that one as well. We never replaced our cat though. So now I have a flamboyant and deaf siberian husky and a husky/shepard mix who zig zags upstairs because of her bad hips. I love them.

You really should try getting another cat, but look for one that that reminds you of your old one or is really drawn to you. You might find it makes you feel alot better, even if it doesn't feel like it will.