Secret Santa

hickey

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

I had to get mine shipped directly to my person so they'd get it in time, so unfortunately no hints from me :-/

well, just one hint instead of three...

Not necessarily a unique hint... :-X

Guest falloutcollapse
My person is going to be hard. If you read this after you get the package...Sorry if it sucks.

hard.

package.

sucks.

oh man. i hope this isn't a PERSONAL present. haha.

I love how everything I say is taken this way, it's awesome. Seriously, not even joking or being sarcastic. I think it's really funny.

hard.

package.

sucks.

oh man. i hope this isn't a PERSONAL present. haha.

I love how everything I say is taken this way, it's awesome. Seriously, not even joking or being sarcastic. I think it's really funny.

You're the Vinyl Collective equivelent of !!! on NOFXwiki (But the shit we do to him is much worse ;D)

You're the Vinyl Collective equivelent of !!! on NOFXwiki (But the shit we do to him is much worse ;D)

haha it's the curse of being a young'n on a messageboard with 20-somethings who spend all their money on records and enjoy posting pics of their "sweet new set ups." which i am not innocent of, myself. haha.

that other dude who's younger than you, i dont even know if he posts anymore.

Hey, I had an idea for anyone who ordered stuff for their person and it hasn't arrived yet... if you're really worried it won't be there in time, maybe just send hickey a PM and explain that you ordered it and its not in yet but you'll send it out as soon as it arrives. Then he can message your person for you (so you don't give up the secret) and let him know that way nobody comes on here and says they didn't get their stuff.

Just a thought.

Guest falloutcollapse

Finally got my gift, now I have to ship it out. I don't know if they're going to exactly be into it, but according to their myspace, they might. I can try!