Minus The Bear-OMNI May 4th

chaz725

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest errolwest

i love minus the bear, more than any other band even, but i just cant get into this new track. I liked pirates/menos el oso too much i guess

I've given it a few tries since yesterday, and just can't get into it. Maybe when alongside the rest of the album I will enjoy it more, but we'll see. Also, the omnichord seems kind of novelty...and not only is the album named "Omni", but dave seems all to excited to be playing it instead of the guitar. That doesn't sound good to me.

Yeaaaahhhh I just listened to it -- definitely not what I was sexpecting

MTB runs through my veins, but I picture this song (hopefully not like the others when the shit's released) being el oh vee ee'd by 13 yr old horny girls.

It's almost too "catchy".

I think it's really tough for MTB fans to grasp this song at first because we're so used to hearing chill, sexy songs that are fucking great to hear with the lights off.

MTB runs through my veins, but I picture this song (hopefully not like the others when the shit's released) being el oh vee ee'd by 13 yr old horny girls.

I think it's really tough for MTB fans to grasp this song at first because we're so used to hearing chill, sexy songs that are fucking great to hear with the lights off.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45226

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45226

hahaha

Guest errolwest
so it seems like promo copies are out there...hoping for a leak soon. Then i 'll figure if i want the deluxe or regular edition.
thissss!!!