Moving Mountains - Pneuma out NOW!

Courtesy of Count Your Lucky Stars (http://www.cylsrecords.com/releases/013.html)

[image]

Deep Elm has been doing Reserves for a while now, but I'm holding out so I can order from CYLS directly. Anyone ever order from them before? Hopefully they package and ship their stuff as nice as Graveface (LP outside of the jackets, I hate seam splits)!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught a bit of news about this, earlier... namely that glorious photo, right there. I'm stoked! Mind if I ask where you got the March release date from, though? Just a guess? Logically, it would only make sense... but I didn't know if I perhaps missed a certain date posted somewhere.

On the CYLS homepage, they say that it should be released sometime in March.

2/09/10

Well, it's been a while since we have updated everyone, but we have been very busy at work and we have a lot of exciting news! The first of which are the new upcoming releases: a vinyl release of Pneuma by Moving Mountains, the new EP from Boris Smile, and the vinyl and CD release of Joie De Vivre's debut full length, The North End. Expect Pnemua to be out sometime in March, Boris Smile on March 16th , and Joie De Vivre in early April.

Just curious, but does anyone know whether or not Moving Mountains is a Christian band?

Not Christian.

Greg: ...I met this one guy in Arizona who was a pastor at a church and it was a non-denominational church, so it wasn’t like Christian strict, but he was like, “we recite ‘Ode We Will Burry Ourselves’, I print it out and hand it to people.” By all means I am not a Christian nor am I someone who loved God at the time of that record and these people are reciting it at church. That’s a totally different interpretation, but that’s awesome, so by all means take it.

ITT: people who don't read the thread

i'm gonna trust the source that's actually doing the pressing.

http://www.cylsrecords.com/releases/013.html

but thanks for playing!

I'm not saying you're wrong. But Deep Elm is pressing this just as much as CYLS. So we have legit sources reporting fuzzy data. I guess we'll see.

hey guys, this is keith from count your lucky stars. they are going to be available on the translucent green and blue. two colors :) 500 of each.

a little clarification: we are the ones actually pressing the vinyl. it is being licensed from deep elm. so once we get the final product, we ship their portion over to them and we both start to sell it. that's the same way it worked with our benton falls vinyl release, as well as any label that works with deep elm.

a small note: it will be cheaper to buy from us. benton falls was a few bucks cheaper at our store than theirs too. which we we still have a fair amount of, so when you order the moving mountains, you should get that too ;)