Austin, in the state of Texas

it's a weird concept to me, asking what there is to do in a city that's in your state...

indeed, but Texas isn't really "my" state. i just live here, now if i came out and was all, what is there to do in Lansing or Ann Arbor, then, then you would have a point.

i've lived here for 9 years and haven't been anywhere in the state. except dallas for one day.

i wasnt trying to come off as being condescending...

if i lived in a state that big, i'd probably be asking the same question.

and, i wasn't making fun of you for not knowing what's in your own state, just saying it's weird because in the time it takes to get from houston to austin, i could travel to 6 states.

and, i wasn't making fun of you for not knowing what's in your own state, just saying it's weird because in the time it takes to get from houston to austin, i could travel to 6 states.

nah dude, you're alright, i'm just naturally a smart ass.

seriously dude, it takes 12 hours to drive from houston to el paso.

That's all you can say?

well no, but that's the best thing to look forward to. i'm not taking him to stubbs. i'm taking him to lockhart... the place we're going is one of the best in texas.

but i'm gong to take him a few other places too on sunday...since saturday is a no go for me till 9:15pm.

nah dude, you're alright, i'm just naturally a smart ass.

seriously dude, it takes 12 hours to drive from houston to el paso.

Jesus

It took me about 13 to 14 hours to get from northern VA to orlando, florida haha

Speaking of austin, one god damn day I want to find someone (who knows, maybe a relative) who lives there so I can attend SXSW and not have to get a hotel/motel.

Good luck with whatever is on your itinerary

That's all you can say?

well no, but that's the best thing to look forward to. i'm not taking him to stubbs. i'm taking him to lockhart... the place we're going is one of the best in texas.

but i'm gong to take him a few other places too on sunday...since saturday is a no go for me till 9:15pm.

I've heard there's just like a row of outstanding bbq place after outstanding bbq place in Lockhart.

The Salt Lick currently holds 1st place in bbq in my book, though. So. Fucking. Good.

I've heard there's just like a row of outstanding bbq place after outstanding bbq place in Lockhart.

The Salt Lick currently holds 1st place in bbq in my book, though. So. Fucking. Good.

oh, for sure dude, there was a bunch of them within walking distance, we ate at Black's. it was fuckin' killer.

I've heard there's just like a row of outstanding BBQ place after outstanding BBQ place in Lockhart.

The Salt Lick currently holds 1st place in BBQ in my book, though. So. Fucking. Good.

oh, for sure dude, there was a bunch of them within walking distance, we ate at Black's. it was fuckin' killer.

you should have had the brisket though.. and the green beans are what stood out for me.. holy fucking shit.. and the jalapeno cheddar sausage was phenomenal as usual