new Ataris 7"

We are still currently writing and recording vocals. We have been funding most of the record ourselves out of our own pocket so the recording process has been a bit slower than we anticipated, but the record will come out this year! We will attempt to finish vocals when we return from tour. In the meantime we will shortly be announcing details of a 7” vinyl release with two new songs. It will be released in the coming months and if all goes well we should have them half way through our tour.

If "All Soul's Day" is any indication of how the rest of the album is gonna sound, I'm interested.

I love the Ataris! I remember when they were "big" world wide with So Long Astoria and I remember when they were sitting in a very crappy Germany teeny TV show and the singer was like "Yeah I will use the money to open a record store, we are no rock stars at all" Def. a down to earth-statement! I def. need this new 7inch!

rockstar pieces of shit playing venues that shitty high school bands play.

+1 seeing them at a place here I didn't even know existed, ended up shooting the promotion company an e-mail to double check that the town was right on their tour page. lol

here's to hoping the 7" is ready by April

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...