Scott Heisel APPRESH thread

I quite enjoy his witty retorts. Also I met him one time at a braid show in London 3 and a half years ago and he was very nice.

ps I'm the guy that bugged you a few times on the punknews boards about if you still had your pictures and videos from that show.

Woah, small world! And I can't remember if I ever got in contact with you about that, but I lost most of those photos when my hard drive crashed -- however, a few months ago I was able to recover them with the magic of archive.org! Still want them? They're pretty crappy, honestly (that was the first time I was using my camera, which I now am much better at).

I quite enjoy his witty retorts. Also I met him one time at a braid show in London 3 and a half years ago and he was very nice.

ps I'm the guy that bugged you a few times on the punknews boards about if you still had your pictures and videos from that show.

Woah, small world! And I can't remember if I ever got in contact with you about that, but I lost most of those photos when my hard drive crashed -- however, a few months ago I was able to recover them with the magic of archive.org! Still want them? They're pretty crappy, honestly (that was the first time I was using my camera, which I now am much better at).

Awesome! I love archive.org what an amazing site. I would love those pictures. I have no pictures from that show and it'd be awesome to have some.

scott is the reason my band is in alternative press, twice now.

just in case you guys forgot, we are a big deal, cause scott was at our fest show. so i'll just make it clear.

O Pioneers!!!=Big Deal, cause scott h. likes us.

also he told aaron that he likes to smite me daily. gotta love it.