THANKSGIVING!

What is everyone doing for the ol' turkey fest. I'm going to my grandparents house where she is going to make a massive old timey Thanksgiving. No Stove Top for me. A lot of people go shopping after the big day, do you? I usually don't, plus, this year I have almost no cash. I can't wait to stuff myself silly.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

I have to go to a wedding. Depending on if I can get a laptop for cheap, I'm going to jet over to Best Buy and wait in line all day and skip the wedding.

Stefan, if you are around Ybor city, you should check out the show (if you like those bands). i think its at the orphium on friday night.

The Orpheum is a great place...it's tiny...I saw Honorary Title there back on January 2005...I was up in Tampa for training. Our corporate offices are there.

I realize its not Thanksgiving you boner killers. I was just sitting at work thinking about Thanksgiving and felt like asking what everyones plans were. Anyway, sounds like some of you have some wacky plans, some the basic stuff yourself plan, and some not so fun sounding. Sorry dudes.

Going back to the homeland (Illinois) for Thanksgiving at my sister's house (her first time hosting!), then going with the ladyfriend to her parents' 25th wedding anniversary party the following day.

Also, for anyone who does the post-Thanksgiving shopping thing, check out http://bfads.net/ -- they catalog every store's Black Friday deals beforehand so you can do your research.

I realize its not Thanksgiving you boner killers. I was just sitting at work thinking about Thanksgiving and felt like asking what everyones plans were. Anyway, sounds like some of you have some wacky plans, some the basic stuff yourself plan, and some not so fun sounding. Sorry dudes.

They're Canadian.

Our friends to the north (or, my friends to the east) celebrate it on the second Monday in October.