broken record mail day disapreesh.

Damn records don't break THAT easy....Must have been bent pretty hard.....That does suck.

How about those people that toss a record in a large envelope with NO packing! I've gotten a few like that and was pissed. once the record made it in perfect condition(unbelivable). The other times the corners were bunny ears, but never broken.

Ok it happens from time to time but all I wanna ask is "WHY THIS RECORD?" @ kurtz

Luckily I only paid 11 bucks for it. Although that kind of makes it hurt even more, since it's unlikely I'll find a deal like that again any time soon.

judging by the craptastic packaging it came in, i'm surprised it's not worse off.

I've gotten records packaged in that fashion before and they have been okay. This one was just really thin, flimsy cardboard. You can't tell from those pictures, but the jacket is pretty jacked up too.

I only have gotten 2 broken records in the mail in 7 years of buying/trading stuff:

Ashes LP from a guy from the UK. Is my idea or the european LP mailers are not as sturdy as the US ones? I always receive my orders from Europe in flimsy cardboard mailers.

Boy Sets Fire 10" from Rev. They shipped my order that consisted in some LPs, this 10" and cassettes together in a regular LP mailer. Yeah, awful. Although, they send me a new copy for free after sending the record back, and got store credit for those $2.50 that I spent on it.

Only 1 broken record (Loved Ones 10", 1st press on red) from Chunksaah. Shitty packaging too, but they sent me another one right away.

The 28th & Stonewall I got from VC got me scared, too. The packaging was bent really badly and the cover isn't pretty to look at, but the record itself made it safely and plays just fine.