A vinylcollective first?

Ahem, I would like to pop the cherry on the first drunk thread on vc! i'm not that drunk, i think i'm tping ok, but i am kinda ripped. i just played rock band for since 630ish, its almost 2 now and drank the great pabst the whole time so i guess i'm kinda lsohed.

anwyays, i wanted to be the first person to make a dumb drunk post on this webite and here i am in all my glory.

i think i'l lsing you guys a song while i'm here...Let me fire up my itunes

HERE'S THE THING WE STARTED OUT FIRENDS. IT WAS COOL IT WAS ALL PRETEEE EEND.

YEAH YEAH

SINCE U BEEN GOOOOOOOONE

YOU DEDICATED YOU TOOK YOUR TIME. IT WASN'T LONG TIL YOU CALLED ME MINE YEAH YEAH

SINCE U BEEN GONE

AND ALL YOU EVER HEAR ME SAY IS HOW YOU PICTURE ME W/ YOU THAT'S LAL YOU EVE RHEAR ME SAY. BUT SINCE YOU BEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

I CAN NOW BREATHE FOR THE FIRST TIIIIIIIIIME

I'M SO MOIVNG OOOOOOOOON

YEAH EYAAAAAAAAAAAH

THANX TO YOU NOW I GET WHAT I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT

SINCE YOU BEEN GONE

ted leo version

waaaaaaaaait

they dont love you lie i love you

waaaaaait

they dont love you like i love you

waaaait

maaaaaaaa a aaaaaaa aaaa ps

waaaaaaaaaait

they dont...

ok, i'm done.

see ya vc.

THE PHONE CALL!

Ok, so in October, my buddy Adam and I went to Oktoberfest where they were selling beer in milk jugs, the 1/2 gallon kind. We got hammmmmmered. I had just over a gallon of beer and he had about 2.5. Afterwards we went back to my house and ate and watch Flight of the Concords until we passed out. Somewhere in the night Adam woke up and realized he lost his keys.

...and with that, I present The Late Night Phone Call

http://www.myspace.com/thelatenightphonecall

If that's not the exact URL, go to my Myspace page [http] and there's a link to it in my Top Friends.

You guys have nothing on me. This is most likely the official first post by anyone on the board that's just taken three ecstasy pills. It's just starting to kick in so we'll see how fun this thread can get. I shall check back in in a little bit.

i thought raves stopped being cool in 1997.

You guys have nothing on me. This is most likely the official first post by anyone on the board that's just taken three ecstasy pills. It's just starting to kick in so we'll see how fun this thread can get. I shall check back in in a little bit.

i thought raves stopped being cool in 1997.

That was before TECHNOVIKING!!!

I tried the Samual Adams Winter Ale. I thought it was only ok. Not bad but not super into it. I should have known going in that I would be super into it since I don't really like dark beer.

Honestly though has anyone else ever done E? It's much different than I thought it would be. Not nearly as intense just sort of out of it and tingly feeling. God damn though I can not stop gritting my teeth. My jaw is getting a little sore cause of it.

I'm not a huge drug guy or anything like that. I enjoy drinking but other than that I don't do much else all that often. I like to smoke pot on occasion. I did acid once in High School. This is the first "Real" drug that I've taken since then. I'm at the point in my life where I feel mature enough to do some stuff every now and then without it become a problem for me. I mean come on. I spend so much on records that I almost always don't have any left for drugs.