Murder By Death- Good Morning Magpie leaked

Saw them in Bloomington last weekend, such an amazing live band. The played a good number of songs off the new one and they sounded great.

Thinking about going to the album release show at the end of the month. 10 bucks gets you the album and free PBR the whole night, not a bad deal at all.

Saw them in Bloomington last weekend, such an amazing live band. The played a good number of songs off the new one and they sounded great.

Thinking about going to the album release show at the end of the month. 10 bucks gets you the album and free PBR the whole night, not a bad deal at all.

That sounds amazing. I highly suggest you go... I plan to see them at the Troubadour in LA in a few weeks... Cant wait, Ive planned/bought tickets to see them twice before and both times, something came up that prevented me from going. Stoked though.

Guest kylewilliam

his voice has changed so much, it gets more and more like johnny cash... its hard to tell it is the same guy from who will survive...

its good

i had no idea murder by death appealed to frat boys

Pretty sure that's the second time I've seen him make that joke. Also, more importantly; what's wrong with wanting to hear Brother?

Not making a joke. And nothing is wrong with it. But the last 3-4 times I've seen them a good portion of the crowd is extremely loud, rude and drunk with no regard for anybody else there.

I do really like this album but just like every murder by death album it's going to take about 5 listens for me to really love it. They change their sound so much from album to album that it's initially a little jarring but once I start to know the songs it falls into place.

I do like the idea of it being all acoustic though, I remember reading an article (maybe in AP) while they were recording in boca al lupo that it was supposed to be all acoustic guitars and no distortion but they obviously scrapped that idea for that album.

There wasn't too many frat boys at the Bloomington show, though it was IU's spring break so they were already in PCB more than likely.

The show was sold out pretty quickly too. Luckily enough, a friend who lived up there got a few tickets when they went on sale. They played with their original keyboardist as well, added nice touch.

Now just have to decide on heading to the album release. Only a 2 hr drive and my hometown is on the way but I'd have to skip class the following day. Gaining a valuable college education or free beer?