Farewell Party Collectors Club Got Mine Today:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, my friend just watched that in her class.

Any hints as to the 2nd 7" identity?

Movie is boring. I'm jammin chroma right now.

I have 2-3 releases that will carry me until fall.

I've contacted a few bands about the collectors club. Nothing set in stone. Probably won't be a cover everytime. Probably won't be until octoberish? But who knows!

I got my White w/ Pink today, I couldn't be happier. This release just makes me love FPR even more. The packaging is great, and you can tell that Chap took great care packaging each one. Also, I love the random Star Wars figure I got in my box. I will definitely pick up many more Collector's Club releases in the future. (P.S. I nominate Caleb Lionheart for the next one)

Thanks everyone, should we do this again? Thoughts? What to change? Discuss. . .

This isn't really a suggestion, just a comment you may or may not find to be helpful in the future. I would have bought a copy because of the price, the interesting packaging, and to support a small label and check out a new band. It seems like if there were more pressed, you might have been able to capitalize further on the idea to gain more exposure for the label/band. But I guess that's not really the point of a collector's club. Just my two cents.

I got my White w/ Pink today, I couldn't be happier. This release just makes me love FPR even more. The packaging is great, and you can tell that Chap took great care packaging each one. Also, I love the random Star Wars figure I got in my box. I will definitely pick up many more Collector's Club releases in the future. (P.S. I nominate Caleb Lionheart for the next one)

Awesome dude, glade it arrived okay. I did take some care / serious time putting it together haha.

Thanks everyone, should we do this again? Thoughts? What to change? Discuss. . .

This isn't really a suggestion, just a comment you may or may not find to be helpful in the future. I would have bought a copy because of the price, the interesting packaging, and to support a small label and check out a new band. It seems like if there were more pressed, you might have been able to capitalize further on the idea to gain more exposure for the label/band. But I guess that's not really the point of a collector's club. Just my two cents.

I 100% agree and next time I'm going to adjust the pressing. I had NO clue people would be into this idea as much as they were. I thought MAYBE we'd be lucky and sell 2/3rds of what actually did sell and I was floored when it happened in a day. All I had to go off of was the sales of defining. refining. so I ordered a safe number I guess.