FREE SHIT (EVERY PURCHASE WILL GET AN EQUAL AMOUNT

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin
Pretty sure you have to add one of the free shits to the cart and then the order will get matched. Regardless of quantity.

This seems like the most reasonable thing to do.

sorry guys. you only have to add free shit once to your cart. then if you order whatever you order, we will match it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems like the most reasonable thing to do.

sorry guys. you only have to add free shit once to your cart. then if you order whatever you order, we will match it.

That totally fucking lame. There's nothing in the description to imply that you HAD to add the "Free Shit" to the cart. I assumed "every order" meant EVERY order. Plus, having to add 1 cent item to get "Free Shit" makes it "1 Cent Shit".

Guest Admin

That totally fucking lame. There's nothing in the description to imply that you HAD to add the "Free Shit" to the cart. I assumed "every order" meant EVERY order. Plus, having to add 1 cent item to get "Free Shit" makes it "1 Cent Shit".

email me; you don't have to get pissed off about this. Just a simple misunderstanding. Why would we offer an item in our store called free shit if we didn't want people to add it to their cart? if we have already sent off your order though and you were expecting free shit, email me. I am a pretty reasonable person and am sure something can be arranged.

I won't be checking the thread for a while so if anyone has a problem with the way this is being handled, email me.

[image]

Talk about an over-reaction. Jesus Christ.

Got my free shit on Saturday. Free shit included:

The AKAs- white doves...

Stereotypwriter- Songs in the key...

Prosperity Wallet 12 inch split w/ The Ghost

Reflector Where Has All the Melody Gone?

The Takers-Taker Easy

a few others too, but I can't remember at the moment.

Talk about an over-reaction. Jesus Christ.

God... sorry I'm annoyed that I ordered some records that I was on the fence about (ie - not necessarily going to buy) to get some "free shit" but it turns out that despite the verbiage stating that it would be included in "every order" that it is only included in orders that added an item to the cart.

That's what happens when you assume.

Yes, I should have realized it was a bait and switch, not as stated.

i'm the furthest thing from a VC apologist (some of the shit they do sure does drive me insane), but man you are a fucking idiot.

like, for serious. take your aggro bullshit elsewhere and sit on a traffic cone or something

Aggro bullshit? In what way am I being aggressive? I'm sure that I've given the Vinyl Collective more business than you and I've had no issues with them until this nonsense.

If you've given VC all that business and you've NEVER had an issue, that's all the more reason not to flip the fuck out about the free shit. It's a simple thing to just shoot an email over to Virgil and Andy.

I didn't put free shit in my cart at all and I'm still getting free shits with my order, i just sent Andy an email after i put the order through and he didn't have a problem with sending me free shits. Simple, son.

I would have if I had realized before my order shipped that it was required.

Guest Admin
I didn't put free shit in my cart at all and I'm still getting free shits with my order, i just sent Andy an email after i put the order through and he didn't have a problem with sending me free shits. Simple, son.

I would have if I had realized before my order shipped that it was required.

my response to your complaint was to email us even if your order had shipped. I said that we are reasonable people and would remedy this. And come on man, "Bait and Switch", I think you are over-exaggerating. Just email us. I promise we will take care of this.