Tegan and Sara - Alligator LP

Hello friends! Today we have exciting news about the upcoming release of our Alligator LP! It will be released on iTunes around the world on March 30th! **This release on iTtunes will not include the UK, that release date is still pending. This is a digital release but we are hoping to have vinyl available in the spring! More details soon!

Here is the track list! If you’ve ever fantasized about having a dance party with 17 versions of the same song…watch out, this is your dream come true. There is something for everyone, and we’re thrilled at how it all came out.

ALLIGATOR LP

1.Alligator (Holy Fuck remix)

2.Alligator (Passion Pit remix - 80s Mixtape Jam Flex Edit)

3.Alligator (Toro y Moi remix)

4.Alligator (Vhs or Beta remix)

5.Alligator (Doveman remix)

6.Alligator (Four Tet remix)

7.Alligator (Murge remix)

8. Alligator (Ra Ra Riot remix)

9.Alligator (Automatic Panic remix)

10.Alligator (Hi-Deaf remix)

11.Alligator (Dave Sitek remix)

12.Alligator (Sara’s Original Demo Version)

Bonus Club Tracks

13.Alligator (Morgan Page remix)

14.Alligator (Kevin St. Croix remix)

15.Alligator (Mad Decent remix)

16.Alligator (Josh Harris remix)

17.Alligator (Hamel remix)

www.teganandsara.com

They also confirmed the vinyl that's coming in this interview

http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/2010/03/tegan_and_sara_3.php

I'm clearly going to buy it even though I don't know if I could listen to the whole thing, but I'm really interested in the artwork.

LOL

Exactly...shits stupid. Why? Because people are going to pay a good amount of money for the same fucking song (even worse, 17 remixes of it) ::)...no, it doesn't matter who the artist is either.

Hopefully, there are 4 variants, so that you can collect different copies of the same album with the same song on it. ;)

lol 17 remixes of the same song? u srs?

This is no more ridiculous than any preorder that comes up here where you can buy 5 different variants a shirt a silk screened poster a pint glass a beer coosie and and a tamagotchi with the band logo on the back.

At least those things all serve a different purpose (variants excluded), and the album itself contains a bunch of different songs. No one wants to sit down and listen to 17 versions of a song. Don't even pretend like you do. I guess you could say this is intended for DJs, but if you're the kind of DJ that plays Tegan & Sara remixes you need to be shot in the fucking face.