FAR - "At Night We Live" pre-order specials

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you kids have the two Gratitude 7"s & the 5"? I'd love to get the whole album on LP though!

Whoa, didn't even know they had any 7"s. Got the 5", though.

Yeah there's two 7"s for 'Drive Away' with unreleased b-sides. I think they may have been European releases, not sure but I've had them for years.

• 1 month later...

I received mine in the mail today, 37/100 on the Orange vinyl. It came with a copy of the album on CD in a lovely digipack, a sticker and a pin! I'm very impressed!

Far more than that of Merchlackey who didn't ship my Vagrant record until June 7th (more than a week after release with no late shipping notifcation email at all let alone a dispatch email) and came with a digitial download on day of release that didn't work and took them a week to rectify for me ironically on the day I received the Arctic Rodeo package.

Arctic Rodeo have once again impressed me with their genuine quality product and service!

I ordered this from interpunk and it keeps saying "expected in stock on 6/xx." I'm guessing it sold out and I'm screwed.

it's been saying that since it's been put up in their store. interpunk makes it impossible to tell if they have anything in stock and they don't respond to emails. but i don't think anyone has gotten the U.S. version of this yet. the ones people are getting are the Euro pressing.

Received my copy together with the new Walter Schreifels LP last week, on blue/black. Great album and once again a stunning "value for money" package from the AR guys...

I agree, AR always does great records, got the Far and Walter albums last week also, more vinyl should come with a CD of the album.

From wiki, this on 7":

* Far Does Madonna (w/Sea Pigs)

* Boring Life

* Far / Incubus split w/ Water and Solutions

* Far / Incubus / Korn / Urge Split (Far song – In the Aisle Yelling) (1997 promo immortal)

* Far / Incubus Split (Far – mother Mary Incubus – Certain Shade of Green) (1998)

* Pony w/ Pony acoustic (2009)