New iPhone prototype lost, found with photos

The article on Giz is great, love that site.

Not too sure how I feel on the look of the device, but I'm sure changes will be made. I still don't understand the obsession with a front facing camera, but everything else looks great.

Sometimes I wonder, how many leaks are just planted on purpose to get an idea. Talk about some great free feedback months before your product comes out.

The article on Giz is great, love that site.

Not too sure how I feel on the look of the device, but I'm sure changes will be made. I still don't understand the obsession with a front facing camera, but everything else looks great.

Sometimes I wonder, how many leaks are just planted on purpose to get an idea. Talk about some great free feedback months before your product comes out.

[image]

lol

Regardless, I'm buying this Day 1 unless some crazy Android device comes to AT&T soon. I don't even want the Nexus One now that they Incredible is out and better.

My only problem is, the only way I really justify these phones is to be on a family plan. It's A LOT cheaper. However, my dad wants to get off of AT&T in favor of Verizon (AT&T doesn't work at our camp). So I'll probably have to pay full price for this damn thing rather than the subsidized price so that the contract isn't upped another 2 years. #3rdworldproblems

I'll be waiting to upgrade until the 2011 revision, but it's always awesome to hear what's new regardless.

Agreed. I think it looks great. I never minded the rounded back, but was never huge on it either. Also, I can't tell for sure obviously, but it looks like the back is much less glossy, which I hope is true. I hate the shininess of the back + the chrome bezel of the 3gs, although I keep it in a case that covers both...so that's being extremely picky.