trying to start a fest in orlando. need help/ideas

You guys are forgetting i said this is in orlando. There is a hotel on every corner all over the city. and there is no more end of summer jam

maybe i'm just dumb, but what does the fact that there's a hotel on every corner have to do with planning and implementing something this big in a relatively short amount of time?

You guys are forgetting i said this is in orlando. There is a hotel on every corner all over the city. and there is no more end of summer jam

maybe i'm just dumb, but what does the fact that there's a hotel on every corner have to do with planning and implementing something this big in a relatively short amount of time?

oof i thought you meant book a single hotel room. im the idiot. sorry!

oof i thought you meant book a single hotel room. im the idiot. sorry!

haha not an idiot! i should have clarified. i needed a big space to have a bridal shower in june, and practically every room that held at least 50 people at every restaurant/bar/hotel in the area was already booked when i called back in the beginning of march.

i'm also kind of anal retentive about planning big events in advance cuz i can be a perfectionist.

ring

Orlando: Hello, Gainesville?

Gainesville: Yes, who is this? Are you a Gator fan?

Orlando: Hey! It's Orlando! How are things?

Gainesville: Ummm....

Orlando: Look. We're trying to start some sort of music fest here. You know, it'll be cool and shit. Bunch of people with beards. Got any tips?

Gainesville: Hang on...let me get St. Augustine on the line...

(patches in St. Augustine)

St. Augustine & Gainesville (in unison): FUCK OFF. YOU HAVE DISNEY. FORGET ABOUT IT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT ORLANDO.

click

ring

Orlando: Hello, Gainesville?

Gainesville: Yes, who is this? Are you a Gator fan?

Orlando: Hey! It's Orlando! How are things?

Gainesville: Ummm....

Orlando: Look. We're trying to start some sort of music fest here. You know, it'll be cool and shit. Bunch of people with beards. Got any tips?

Gainesville: Hang on...let me get St. Augustine on the line...

(patches in St. Augustine)

St. Augustine & Gainesville (in unison): FUCK OFF. YOU HAVE DISNEY. FORGET ABOUT IT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT ORLANDO.

click

Daytona Beach all in the corner smoking crack.