lots of records for sale Updated 6/20 TSL TP

Snaggle Von Swift

sorry JimmyG, just got back to your pm.

damn. bunch of shit I want. Hopefully some will be left for me in like a month

if you want, shoot me a PM with what you want, we can work out the deal and i'll just put the records aside so they are still available when you're ready.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

thatd be awesome if youd hold a couple for me. Ill pm you when I get home from work with what I want.

Ill try to take a pic of the loved ones as a whole too. its almost complete. after talking to hause a couple weeks ago he told me about a couple records he had at home hed give me that I cant find anywhere. hopefully Ill be back in philly to get them at the end of dec cos my friends trying to book another solo show with him after the aussie tour.

i need a cheese steak and wawa...

gotta love wawa.

out of curiosity, what records did he have that he's hooking you up with?

yea, i miss wawa every day.

he said he give me a 'friends only' press of the ep and he has a color of his solo 7" in a color ive never seen anywhere (i forget what color tho) and he thought he had a green build and burn but i had one already coming. we basically were talking about his upcoming paper and plastik release while watching the phils beat the giants in game 2. so it was mostly just drinking and yelling at the tv in the bar and now i dont know if there were more. hopefully he remembers and i can get them.

Yea, I def got lucky if Im able to get them.12/17

if youre interested, my friend got confirmation from Hause. Hes going to do a solo show at Walsh's in Warminster (York(263) and County Line Rd). Hes going to be playing with Josh from Hey Angel and two of our friends from The Divided. Its on Friday Dec 17. Free show.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...