Lamb of God - Hour Glass Box Set(s)

There are a bunch of different releases coming out for their 15 year anniversary. No date yet that I can find.

Hourglass: The Vinyl Box Set

All 6 Lamb of God Studio albums for the first time on 180 Gram vinyl in a Linen-wrapped collector's box. Includes Burn The Priest, New American Gospel, As The Palaces Burn, Ashes of the Wake, Sacrament, and Wrath.

Hourglass: The Deluxe Set

The collectors set including The 3 CD Anthology, The Vinyl Box set, The USB Box Set, and a Linen bound 144 page book of the art of Lamb of God as created by K3n Adams including designs for tour passes, albums, t-shirts, and his commentary on them.

Hourglass: The Super Deluxe Set

The limited edition definitive collectors set including The 3 CD Anthology, The Vinyl Box Set, The USB set, the Book, a Mark Morton Signature Series Jackson Dominion D2, A 4'x6' Pure American metal Flag, an Hourglass sticker, and a signed 8x10 in a personalized Lamb of God Coffin Case.

119 isn't bad , I think I will try to get one of these

There's only going to be a few available on HT.com but the will be $119.99. Not sure what other places will be selling them for. I have a feeling they will be more tho. If you want to order one from HT Id suggest doing it the day it comes out.

If a preorder goes up for these on HT.com I will post it here.

My friend Ken has done all their album art. I hope they have him do the art for this box.

hey you dropped something. you might want to pick that up

It's not like I hinted around about it. I just said in plain English that my friend did their art and that I'm stoked on that. I'm proud of him. Either way, fuck you.