Vinyl Junkie Distro

Bad. Bought an original black pressing of Death Cab's Something About Airplanes for $30 + $5 shipping. Didn't come with a clear poly bag for the jacket, jacket seemed roughed up during shipping, and the record was left in the jacket during shipping as all 3 side of the jacket came with 2 in. seam splits. Either there were seam splits to the jacket before shipping, which wasn't disclosed in the item description, or shipping/handling was just careless/sloppy. With that said, he does have a large inventory, something for everyone.

Bad. Bought an original black pressing of Death Cab's Something About Airplanes for $30 + $5 shipping. Didn't come with a clear poly bag for the jacket, jacket seemed roughed up during shipping, and the record was left in the jacket during shipping as all 3 side of the jacket came with 2 in. seam splits. Either there were seam splits to the jacket before shipping, which wasn't disclosed in the item description, or shipping/handling was just careless/sloppy. With that said, he does have a large inventory, something for everyone.

You know there's an option at the end of your order that allows you to add any comments on how you want the items shipped? Yeah. I use that to say "please ship the vinyl outside of the jacket, if you can!"

Simply add that little note.

I've ordered a few times. He usually ships about a week and a half after you order, though, sometimes more. But great prices, great inventory, gives discount codes every once in a while. Solid dude.

good. ordered a few big boxes. good selection, good sale prices here and there. gouges a little on the rare stuff but it's still cheaper than eBay and I trust his purchasing a little more than some random douche on the bay.

shipping is kinda lame. last box I paid $10 shipping and the box had postage for under $4. not a huge deal, but flat rate priority probably would run the same.

my last order he sent me the wrong 7" split but I finally got ahold of him through the board to resolve it. he's all over the buy/sell/trade thread, easy to track down.