PO: RFC - Hostage Calm/Man Overboard/Tigers jaw

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

MAN OVERBOARD / TIGERS JAW / HOSTAGE CALM PRE-ORDER UPDATE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although things aren't looking too bad (still 11 days until release date on all of these!) we are a little further behind in the process of these pre-orders than we'd like to be, and I wanted to keep everyone up to date with what's going on.

Fortunately there hasn't been any major vinyl pressing issues or anything crazy, things have just taken a little longer than we were told they would. The release date for all three records is July 20th, and it is currently July 13th. We expected to have all three records ready to go by this week, but unfortunately did not meet that mark. I begged and pleaded with our pressing plant to get us a portion of the colored vinyl sent out today, and they came through which is awesome. We have blue Hostage Calm LPs, Orange Tigers Jaw LPs, and all of the acoustic series #2 7"s shipping to us to arrive on Wednesday. Dre, the other half of Run For Cover will start shipping applicable orders that day, and toughing through it herself while the rest of us boil under the sun of Warped Tour for a week.

Here is a quick list of what we have/will have ready to send out early next week and will most likely arrive the week of July 20th.

Man Overboard - Real Talk CDs

Man Overboard - Real Talk Packages (CD format)

Man Overboard - Real Talk T-Shirt Packages (CD format)

Man Overboard - Real Talk Deluxe Packages (CD format)

Tigers Jaw - Self Titled (Orange vinyl)

Tigers Jaw - Self Titled Package Deal (vinyl)

Tigers Jaw - Acoustic Series #2 7"

Hostage Calm - Self Titled (blue vinyl)

Hostage Calm - Self Titled (CD format)

If you ordered any of those things by themselves, or along with shirts/records/cds we already had in stock, we hope to have your order out in time to arrive the week of July 20th, which is pretty darn close to our original goal. If you ordered the Man Overboard vinyl, vinyl package, or more than one copy of the Hostage Calm release, we are aiming to have your pre-order sent out by the time we leave for Sound and Fury (July 22rd).

Thank you for being patient and expect your stuff soon! Also we are throwing in Run For Cover 2010 samplers with all orders while supplies last. Feel free to respond this email with any questions.

Just got my Acoustic Series #2 in the mail. It came in a padded envelope and was warped... I'm away from my record player for a week too so there's no way for me to know if it plays right or not. :(

Hopefully I can flatten it somehow.

Edit: Also I don't think I ever got a download email for this. Anyone have any better luck?

From the product page:

This is the second release in a series of acoustic 7"s we will be doing this year. This 7" features Ben from Tigers Jaw doing acoustic renditions of 3 songs from their upcoming full length due at the end of the summer. These will include a download that will be emailed upon your order being sent.

Probably just a standard template for products that they left out... Oddly enough I have MP3s of the first Acoustic 7". They must be a vinyl rip.