rarest record in your collection?

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a hell good find!

andy, you live in perth!

haha same, man.. i didn't know anyone in perth would have a AM collection so big! ahha.

well its been helpful knowing some other huge collectors (flood & impact) for a while, we have all really helped each other out.

where bouts in perth u from?

there is another guy called Refused from Perth but i dunno if he posts on this board

thats a hell good find!

andy, you live in perth!

haha same, man.. i didn't know anyone in perth would have a AM collection so big! ahha.

well its been helpful knowing some other huge collectors (flood & impact) for a while, we have all really helped each other out.

there is another guy called Refused from Perth but i dunno if he posts on this board

damn straight.

andy is the best. :-*

thats a hell good find!

andy, you live in perth!

I live in freo area.

I live in freo area.

i live in willetton straight down south street

I live in freo area.

yeh, your not that far away from me. lol.

i guess there would be no one in the world with a completed AM collection. I mean.. with pressing records in 1/1 edition's it would be nearly impossible to complete a collection.

yeh, your not that far away from me. lol.

i guess there would be no one in the world with a completed AM collection. I mean.. with pressing records in 1/1 edition's it would be nearly impossible to complete a collection.

the records aren't potentially pressed in 1/1 editions, they are just in between pressings (the transition of one color to the other..) some labels dont list it under pressing info, some do.

no idea strangely lists some of the in betweens and then doesnt list others...

like theres an early press disco 7" with a run < 15 copies on a mac + cheese yellow/orange... and then theres like 5-6 in between cavalier colors that aren't listed as well.. not to mention the 100+ colors of SFS that no one will ever complete... meh

no idea strangely lists some of the in betweens and then doesnt list others...

like theres an early press disco 7" with a run < 15 copies on a mac + cheese yellow/orange... and then theres like 5-6 in between cavalier colors that aren't listed as well.. not to mention the 100+ colors of SFS that no one will ever complete... meh

I love weird/ random/ transition/ swirl colors etc, but some of the no idea variations are silly. They press so much vinyl I'm sure they can request a lack of plate cleaning . I pressed a record through united and they wouldn't purposly leave the plates dirty so I could get a handful of transition copies. I did end up getting a few pretty sweet copies even after they claimed to clean the plates between colors. I have to take a pic of the 1/1. Its one of the coolest swirls I've ever seen. Almost every copy of the 200 pressed ended up being unique in some way. all hand made/ cut covers, transparent sleeves, spraypaint.. the nerdy diy works

This is going to sound stupid as shit I'm sure but what exactly do you mean by inbetween colors?

When they go from one color to a different when pressing them, at times the plates are not cleaned. So the first few ones pressed with the new color will have remnants of the previous color.

This is going to sound stupid as shit I'm sure but what exactly do you mean by inbetween colors?

When they go from one color to a different when pressing them, at times the plates are not cleaned. So the first few ones pressed with the new color will have remnants of the previous color.

oh I see. No Idea obviously has a fetish for in between colors.