rarest record in your collection?

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the Few and the Proud LP i did, i asked for blue vinyl with scrap added and i got 3 that were a deep dark blue marble, 3 pink/sorta marble-y and one pink with a blue center.

i kept one of the pink and one of the dark blue, the one pink and one dark blue marble were raffled off at a memorial show for a friend that committed suicide to raise money for his funeral expenses. One friend bought one of the pink ones for $50 and the pink/blue center was sold to a friend for $100 and the money also went to the charity.

so long story short I have:

1 of 3 on pink

1 of 3 on dark blue marble

beyond that, the Four Star Alarm 7" on blue is limited to 112 i think.

but since i put those both out they kinda don't count.

Chuck Ragan's Do You prey 7" of 309 on grey...

Impact, you've probably got a lot of rarities collecting AM! vinyl. No Idea's pressings assure you of that!

A couple rarities from my collection off the top of my head:

Dwarves/Turbo ACs split Test Press #1/3

Rancid/Avail split 7" labels (Labels only for this...the record was never pressed/released, but the labels had been printed up. Most were destroyed, however an unk amount survived)

Bad Religion S/T 12" Test Press /5

I've also got the metal plates used to press the records for a couple releases from Transparent Records.

Impact, you've probably got a lot of rarities collecting AM! vinyl. No Idea's pressings assure you of that!

Rancid/Avail split 7" labels (Labels only for this...the record was never pressed/released, but the labels had been printed up. Most were destroyed, however an unk amount survived)

I've also got the metal plates used to press the records for a couple releases from Transparent Records.

That Rancid/Avail label is rad. At the old Lookout store they used to just give them out.

Guest scriptedrain
Jesus Lizard / Nirvana split picture disc. Pre-ordered it for like $7 when it came out. It's up in the $400-$500 range now.

Awesome, what songs are on that?

- Jeff

You have a PM.