BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats rj on getting this thing out and doing it with class as usual. had you not waited on the band's approval and all that jazz you probably could have had this thing out in January

truth. it turned out so awesome, it was very much worth the wait. my orange/white looks soo good!

so what ever happened with the test pressing contest?

It's still going to happen, just trying to get all of the orders shipped given all the delays. Once they're shipped we'll do a random drawing and announce the winner.

cool man, looking forward to getting my copy (everything looks great based off the photos)

Yes!!! Next week is gonna be like Christmas. I've got 8 records that shipped the same day from SRC, 2 of which are this release, plus my Blink's that I probably won't get till Monday or so on account that the mail service here sucks. Either way it's gonna be a great vinyl week!!!!!

Used to get MTS/AFS in one day cause I live so close, but still haven't gotten a notice or anything from them about this.

I wouldn't sweat it. I saw everyone getting shipping confirmation from interpunk/SRC for the s/t blink-182 release. I eventually got one from mts, and then my package was at my house the next day haha.