BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Gawd. I went to work early because I got my delivery confirmation from SRC that my shit was there, I had 4 boxes. One said AFS, and I flipped a shit, but it was so fucking busy that I never got the chance to open them till work was over, and Holy Smokes BatMan I never even got a shipping confirmation from AFS, and I did indeed get my blue/black copy today :o along with a minor mix up from SRC that I'm hoping gets fixed, and also my blue/white copies from them. Definitely feel better after my shitty night at work! Thank You RJ!

hmmm...

I ordered within the first 2 minutes of it going up and I still have no shipping confirmation past and its past noon.

Same here

I ordered the Blink s/t LPs as soon as they went up and I was one of the last ones here to get a shipping confirmation but they came. I wouldnt be too worried.

All orders have shipped and all shipping confirmation e-mails have been sent. If you haven't received a confirmation e-mail for some reason, please e-mail me immediately so I can make sure your order has gone out and that you're taken care of: [email protected]

WHEW! What a journey this release has been. Thanks for sticking with us through everything!