BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my purple in today as well and it does look a lot better in person. I don't consider this a second press though really as it was in the works before the bands really so I'd say they both are just all one press but that's just how I feel about it.

Agree.

This completes my collection of the both labels' pressings. Consider me stoked.

Got my purple in today as well and it does look a lot better in person. I don't consider this a second press though really as it was in the works before the bands really so I'd say they both are just all one press but that's just how I feel about it.

Agree.

So you snagged one of those "gold" copies they had only on tour?

I just realized that I don't have every color. Well I have every color, but I don't have a white copy from RJ's pressing. I don't know if I have an empty feeling from this new found knowledge or if I'm genuinely hungry. I'm sooooo confused.

There are still whites left...and purples and a few Blue/White

;Dturns out I was hungry after all. I might still have to pick up a white afs copy though. If I start blimping up from constantly feeding the hunger panges that just won't go away that is.

Agree.

So you snagged one of those "gold" copies they had only on tour?

Yep, got one for $50, which I justified considering the prices it was originally going for on ebay and the fact that they were only selling it on their east coast tour. Didn't want to risk waiting for the band to go on tour again and potentially selling out of them before they ever came near me.

• 1 month later...
These showed up today! Thanks so much RJ, it's almost surreal holding these in my hands! RJ also mentioned that he'd be screening a special jacket in the future so I'll definitely post pics when that arrives as well. For the time being I am just thrilled beyond belief.

[image]

Enjoy dude!

These showed up today! Thanks so much RJ, it's almost surreal holding these in my hands! RJ also mentioned that he'd be screening a special jacket in the future so I'll definitely post pics when that arrives as well. For the time being I am just thrilled beyond belief.

[image]

nice one man!