Tour Rumor

311thrice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Commit This to Memory is an awesome album of damn catchy tunes about being neurotic. It doesn't get much better. Mark Hoppus did a bang-up job producing that album. Their newest effort lacks the same character but I'd see them in a heartbeat. I can't stand Panic! mostly because their music is awful.

zoinks. truth.

also, the new mcs album bored the fuck out of me, and i LOVED their first two wholly and completely.

first two MCS albums were great, and ill still be interested in seeing them live...but not in arenas with Panic, who i probably enjoy more than most people here, but theyre horrendous live

If they come to the Bren, which they most likely will, we should meet-up and give all the Panic! fans tons of shit.

first two MCS albums were great, and ill still be interested in seeing them live...but not in arenas with Panic, who i probably enjoy more than most people here, but theyre horrendous live

If they come to the Bren, which they most likely will, we should meet-up and give all the Panic! fans tons of shit.

deal.

Dang..there's a lot of people who hate Panic on this board. I like them, so hate me.

As for Motion's new CD, I thought it was pretty good..at least the first half. I was bummed I missed the last tour with Anberlin. I remember seeing them open for Reggie and the Full Effect about 4 years ago...It was Midtown, MCS, A Static Lullaby, and Reggie, It was a good show.

Dang..there's a lot of people who hate Panic on this board. I like them, so hate me.

As for Motion's new CD, I thought it was pretty good..at least the first half. I was bummed I missed the last tour with Anberlin. I remember seeing them open for Reggie and the Full Effect about 4 years ago...It was Midtown, MCS, A Static Lullaby, and Reggie, It was a good show.

We're not hating on you personally dude. We all like to talk a good game of "friendly" shit around here, so don't sweat it.

We're not hating on you personally dude. We all like to talk a good game of "friendly" shit around here, so don't sweat it.

Lol ok. I didn't know if I was gonna be shunned from now on.

I personally don't like them at all...not my style whatsoever...but I want to know why Panic! is hated on soooo much...

A lot of people don't like them because they never "paid their dues". They've never opened a tour. Their first tour was a headlining tour with Acceptance opening I think which is leaps and bounds better than Panic. Also, their music is just not good and they're a bunch of fasionistas.

And as far as this tour goes, I'm down with Motion City Soundtrack. Maybe they'll get some good openers. I know they've had bands like Boys Night Out in the past.

you sir, are wrong, because i saw panic open for boys night out, motion city, the starting line and fall out boy on the nintendo fusion tour (which was in fact, their first tour ever)...

and as far as the panic @ teh gay bar comment i always thought of them more as : panic @ the fall out kid brother diet lite with splenda...but thats just me

A lot of people don't like them because they never "paid their dues". They've never opened a tour. Their first tour was a headlining tour with Acceptance opening I think which is leaps and bounds better than Panic. Also, their music is just not good and they're a bunch of fasionistas.

And as far as this tour goes, I'm down with Motion City Soundtrack. Maybe they'll get some good openers. I know they've had bands like Boys Night Out in the past.

you sir, are wrong, because i saw panic open for boys night out, motion city, the starting line and fall out boy on the nintendo fusion tour (which was in fact, their first tour ever)...

and as far as the panic @ teh gay bar comment i always thought of them more as : panic @ the fall out kid brother diet lite with splenda...but thats just me

the fusion tour was their second tour

the acceptance tour was their first, it was panic!, the academy is and hellogoodbye opening for acceptance - that tour was Aug 18-Sep 2

the fusion tour was directly after, sep 28th was the first date for that

Guest falloutcollapse

Saw Panic open for Acceptance, then a show with Cartel, then Fall Out Boy/Boys Night Out. In that order. Then I never saw them again. I've also seen Motion City more times than I can count on my fingers. I would have killed an ape for this show a few years ago.

Dude...I went to both....the fusion tour was in oct...the acceptance/hellogoobye/academy show was in febuary...I remember cause I went to the acceptance show with the girl I met @ the fusion tour...lol

the show youre talking about is the truckstops and statelines tour where academy is headlined...they also played a short summer tour where acceptance headlined - the take cover tour

Dude...I went to both....the fusion tour was in oct...the acceptance/hellogoobye/academy show was in febuary...I remember cause I went to the acceptance show with the girl I met @ the fusion tour...lol

Sorry to say but you are wrong. Fusion tour was AFTER the Acceptance tour.

dude...we covered this already...i went to the one with academy...i was wrong and i apologized...i saw them on the truckstops tour when acceptance opened....