ANYONE HAD DEALINGS WITH ROTTENTONE ????

punksville

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete $cum bag!!! This $%#@ does not send what you bought!!! DO NOT USE!!!

NEVER RECEIVED ITEMS! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON!!! ABUSES EBAY!!!

This guys a total CROOK, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM! Never received any of 3 items won!

Worst ebayer ever. No record received. Don't buy from this guy!

This guy's a complete waste of time. I bought something from him on ebay back in March, and gave it 2 weeks to get here. Never came, so I messaged him and he gave me the family issues story, and said he'd mail it the next day. A week goes by and nothing ever arrives, so I message him again. He says he shipped it, and it should've arrived. But he'll go ahead and send another one out in the mail because he's got duplicates, super believable story there. So even though that's a lame story, I gave him a couple more days and again get nothing. Filed a claim with ebay, and he never even responded to it. So I sent him an email to the rottentonerecords email that isn't associated with his ebay account and he responds saying he's got a tracking number, he just has to go get it from his office. Two days later, and I didn't hear anything back from him, so I send another email and he never responds. So I just let ebay refund me the money. I really wanted what I bought, so I gave him a ton of chances to send my stuff, but he never followed through.

But if you paid him through paypal, and said it was for goods you can still be refunded (I had another seller ask to be paid that way). You're probably fucked if you sent the money as a gift though, but maybe paypal will take his history into consideration. And I've also received refunds after the 45 day limit had ended, I just had to call paypal over the phone to do that.

Bought a bunch of stuff from him on Ebay recently. He didn't answer messages, and I hadn't received the records. Finally I got a message saying they were sent and he'd email me the tracking numbers that night. That didn't happen, but, lo and behold, he did send them a couple of days later and the stuff did finally arrive. Not a good experience but I did get the records.

well i gave him MULTIPLE emails to each of his email addresses had havent heard back about my guitar in 3 WEEKS! if i dont get anything by midnight tonight, he'll be getting a letter from a legal rep.

3 months waiting may 26th

Let me preface this by saying I don't know this guy, have never done any business with him, and hope that he sends out everyone's shit with tracking numbers tonight. But since all the signs point to him being a dirtball...

Dude I sooooo hope you do this. People online have no fear because even though they are stealing, the consequences aren't there. I'd love to see the look on this guys face if there was some kind of a class action suit thing brought against him.

i'm pretty sure legal fees would eat up that $300 he owes you in about 2 days. and by 2 days, i mean....2 hours.

dont you worry your head about this..... i got it covered, and am MAKING sure i get my money back

well, good. i just know how quickly stuff can get super expensive!

im going threw problems with this record company called the nerd alert, i found a really sweet record there that i cant find anywhere else and i payed for it a week ago and havent heard a single word, no emails, i found his number on his website and havent been able to get a hold of him. aparently his wife's sick or something but it blows, im filing claims against him on paypal too.

definitely not telling you not to open the claim.. but I have had a decent amount of dealings with Tony/Nerd Alert and never once had a problem with him. I believe it's just him & his wife that run Nerd Alert, and while not saying this is a complete excuse, but if his wife is real sick or what not, I could see it putting a little bit of delay on things. I just don't think he/they would intentionally burn you.

im going threw problems with this record company called the nerd alert, i found a really sweet record there that i cant find anywhere else and i payed for it a week ago and havent heard a single word, no emails, i found his number on his website and havent been able to get a hold of him. aparently his wife's sick or something but it blows, im filing claims against him on paypal too.

a week ago dude? really and youre complaining? you cant be serious man

definitely not telling you not to open the claim.. but I have had a decent amount of dealings with Tony/Nerd Alert and never once had a problem with him. I believe it's just him & his wife that run Nerd Alert, and while not saying this is a complete excuse, but if his wife is real sick or what not, I could see it putting a little bit of delay on things. I just don't think he/they would intentionally burn you.
so you think i will get the record im waiting for since march..? :)