d00d wtf (glassjaw)

why is glassjaw "worship and tribute" not on vinyl? There is a fucking "record" on the cover. thoughts?

Note: this deserves to not be relegated to this thread http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=vinylcollectivecooplabel&action=display&thread=26690&page=6 .

the roadrunner press was nothing to do with the band (EYEWTKAS) and it was fucking awfully done.

worship and tribute on vinyl, as everyone has said already, it's warner bros.

What was so bad at the EYEWTKAS pressing? The packaging was nothing great but it was from a label that doesnt really do much vinyl, so I wasnt expecting much. The records sound fine tho.

ehh, the band basically shit all over the reissues of EYEWTKAS in at least one interview. im sure people are fully aware that the band does not jive with the people at RR, but if not... yeah. daryl also seems to genuinely hate that album and i think it was beck that said he was embarrassed that the album was reissued. so i guess if youre one of those "fuck the label, for the band" types -- then its probably not a release you would support?

on a personal level, ill admit im happy to have that record on vinyl. its a great album and if im correct that daryl and beck dislike it as much as they seem to -- they really should just look at it as like a snapshot in time.

if W&T was pressed, i would buy it.

ps. the new glassjaw album is the chinese democracy of hardcore.

Worship deserves vinyl treatment, especially with the layout of the cd version. they're both classic albums. i'd throw lots of money at WB for this on vinyl, especially if they got the rights to Convectuoso to round it out.

what made the vinyl of Everything... so great was the fact i could buy it for $12. big whoop. i really thought it coming out on vinyl meant it would cost an arm and a leg to do. it served its purpose and i can't believe it happened. thanks again Travis.

the packaging was terrible for the album, so much potential..the records were okay (i adore convectuoso, one of my favorite songs) but the demo is awful, RR only have the rights to it because GJ were just messing around in the studio and RR recorded what seemed to be the early stages of the song. long story short, convectuoso will never see the light of day on any W&T release.

and yes, the W&T vinyl (if it sees the light of day) will be great i'm sure!

the new glassjaw album will be packaged with duke nukem forever.

I'd like to think that they'd include the new Circle Takes The Square album with these two.

and who cares if worship doesnt get pressed. eyewtkas is the superior album anyway. worship wasnt that great

Agreed. Completely.