Paramore Last.fm lolz

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then join a different board.

Hold up for a minute. Change some of the details of this around, like imagine people making racist comments/jokes in a thread and you saying this after people get pissed. See how this is a dumb thing to say? it's kind of disgusting how sexist jokes are still somehow okay. and i'm saying this as a dude.

It sounds to me like she had the pic on her phone and someone hacked her phone and sent it to twitter from her account.

He was joking around, fuck man you're dumb.

It's already uncomfortable enough for girls on this board, is it really that hard not to make it even more uncomfortable by making gross sexist jokes?

this is uncomfortable for you? ...really?

I'm not saying they are ok, and I am not a sexist, all I'm saying is that when topics like this get made you almost have to expect that comments will be made. The other thing you have to realize though is that most of the people making the comments aren't sexist either, they are just joking around. Everyone just needs to lighten the fuck up and remember what a joke is.

It sounds to me like she had the pic on her phone and someone hacked her phone and sent it to twitter from her account.

It's already uncomfortable enough for girls on this board, is it really that hard not to make it even more uncomfortable by making gross sexist jokes?

People laughing at the fact that something like this happened to her, people objectifying her, people saying she's lying, people saying she deserved it, people making gross jokes that contribute to why sexism still exists in the first place... I'm not uncomfortable because I'm a girl, I'm uncomfortable that people would engage in -isms like this towards any group of people.

And that "Boys will be boys" shit is why people get away with bigger issues with this in the first place.

if you made an account just to complain about the board, you should probably just quit while you're ahead.

there's a LOT of testosterone going around here and if titty shots/boner stories offend you, even to this gentle of a degree, you should probably just stay off the internet altogether.

glad she hasnt seen the big tits thread.

where the hell is that thread anyway.

People laughing at the fact that something like this happened to her, people objectifying her, people saying she's lying, people saying she deserved it, people making gross jokes that contribute to why sexism still exists in the first place... I'm not uncomfortable because I'm a girl, I'm uncomfortable that people would engage in -isms like this towards any group of people.

And that "Boys will be boys" shit is why people get away with bigger issues with this in the first place.

i'd say the exact same things i've said regardless of gender. anyone, male or female, who is a celebrity and a. takes nude photos of themselves and/or b. keeps said photos on their mobile device is asking for trouble. the circumstances sound suspicious to me. maybe she is lying. you dont know and i dont know.

i'm not saying 'boys will be boys', cuz i'm usually the first (and only) one to call them on their crap when it's unjustified. however, i'm laughing along with them at this one.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Here, let me make it up to you.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Here, let me make it up to you.

hearteyes, bobby. hearteyes.

you dont send fucking noodz on TWITTER. obviously your phone has photo taking capabilities to post it on twitter so just send it sms or hell, whatever happened to email?

personally i feel bad for her but logically this makes no sense and i don't buy the story.

I agree with this. I think she is trying to take the blame from herself and that's just dumb. Who cares if she did what she did? honestly.She is an adult who is capable of making her own decisions. But to blame someone else and not take responsibility for your actions....