No more holiday food

dante3000

So I've wanted to tell someone about this but I don't want to seem like a freak. Since I don't know any of y'all it seems like a good idea.

I had this crazy ass dream last night where I'm at work and I go to use the urinal. I go into the bathroom and there's some guy I don't recognize washing his hands, I head over to the urinal. I'm peeing in the urinal (which usually means I'm pissing the bed but I'm safe) and I rip this huge fart. The guy washing his hands makes this disgusted noise and I look back to say "excuse me" or something. Suddenly, I realize that it's not a guy but a woman. Confused and embarrassed I turn to look back at the urinal and ignore her. Only it's not a urinal, it's now a stall and instead of a bowl it's a woman sitting on a toilet and I'm pissing all over her face.

I'm pretty sure I woke up after that or I was transported to some field or something but that was the weirdest damn dream ever.

Guest scriptedrain
There's chicks that would pay for you to do that.

In my experience, I've found that most 12 year olds don't have that kind of cash handy.

HAHAHA

That's one fucked up dream.

Guest falloutcollapse
I had a date like that once.

You pissed in her face, or you ate four pounds of junk food?

Today I asked my chemistry teacher if I could go to the bathroom during our study time. She said no. I told her that if I couldn't go to the bathroom, I'd either piss in her sink or on her face. I got sent to the dean. He thought it was funny (everyone knows she's a bitch) and he let me go to the bathroom.

You pissed in her face, or you ate four pounds of junk food?

Today I asked my chemistry teacher if I could go to the bathroom during our study time. She said no. I told her that if I couldn't go to the bathroom, I'd either piss in her sink or on her face. I got sent to the dean. He thought it was funny (everyone knows she's a bitch) and he let me go to the bathroom.

That's just how your mom likes it.

Guest falloutcollapse

That's just how your mom likes it.

She probably does, that sick bitch.