WWDC - New iPhone? Trackpad? iTunes.com?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im really excited, but i fear i won't be able to upgrade to the new phone, i have a 3gs.

also cydia was crashing on me this morning and i dont have ssh installed so i'm really flustered about that.

i'm always excited for apple events though. that trackpad is intriguing, but i can't see what use it would have for a laptop, as they already all have trackpads...

i'm definitely hoping for some kind of announcement involving the cloud, free mobileme would be a start, because apple is really falling to google in that respect

Can't wait to hear what they're doing with the iphone, my contract ended last month so i can upgrade to the 4g as soon as it's released. Analysts are saying this will be the last iphone that's superior to android, i'll be happy to see some fiercer competition going on between the two in the future.

Analysts are saying this will be the last iphone that's superior to android

??? (How is that even something analysts can predict?)

Obviously there'll be the new iPhone.

I think there'll be the new Safari released. Maybe new iTunes update to go along with the aforementioned phone. There was rumors of another major OS X update, could be. Maybe Mac Pro and MacBook Air as well.

I'm not holding my breath for the streamable iTunes, or an Apple TV update today, though I'd like to see them both.