Praise for Cavity Records (Check em out!)

I just have to make a thread about Cavity Records because I recently had a great experience with them.

A while ago, I was referred to them by James from the band Giants (Mylene Sheath), regarding their new album "Old Stories". I contacted CR about getting a special copy of the new album with a screened cover, which I was interested in getting if there were still some available that hadn't already been claimed by the band/friends of the band. I received a response almost immediately that they weren't sure if there were any left available but that they'd let me know. A while passed without hearing anything, so I went ahead and ordered the album with the normal cover, just assuming that it was a negative on the screened copies.

I had emailed CR over the weekend because I had never received confirmation on my order, and I got a reply today saying that I should be expecting it soon. It ended up arriving today. So I responded that everything was good, and I guess he (Dan was who I was talking to from CR) realized that I was the one who was interested in the screened copy. He told me that there were indeed extra copies, and he offered to sell one to me for a discounted price since I was not informed prior to my order.

Great customer service all around, and their "Old Stories" vinyl release is beautiful. I'd highly recommend checking them out if you've never heard of them and they deserve all the support:

http://cavityrecords.bigcartel.com/products

Thanks, guys! Glad you are into the Giants vinyl and glad we were able to take care of you.

If anyone cares, we just got the new ADAI LP in yesterday and it turned out freaking AWESOME! Will try and get some pics up on the interwebs soon. Rosetta/Restorations split LP goes into press this week too. NORTH vinyl SUPER soon as well, just need the new art. Trying to line up a bunch more for the fall too, but our other company takes up so much of out time.

Adai should be up tonight/tomorrow. We don't like to do the pre-order thing, so once it goes up it is ready to ship! Tons of other legit mailorder places will have them soon too (Interpunk, Robotic, probably the Sheath) if anyone wants it. The record is great, and probably the best looking thing Cavity has done so far.