How many here missed all Color copies TGA AMERICAN

I can't make sense of the 1st post either........Anyways, here's the deal. I got an extra VC copy for a friend of mine, turns out he's getting a No Idea color so now he doesn't need it. That leaves me with an extra. AND yes I did ebay the mess up copy from S1D....I needed some cash, and holy shit that sold for quite a bit more than expected......Fuck all you haters out there for that.......So now In have an extra copy, and ain't hurtin on cash at the moment. PM me yer name if you did not get ANY of the color copies.....and yes you can lie about it but would appreciate only the ones who did not get any color at all. But you also must be OK with payn cost to ship.....Basically $4PPD for U.S. or what ever the cost if outside U.S. I will draw a name say......This weekend. That person gets the copy

I can't make sense of the 1st post either........Anyways, here's the deal. I got an extra VC copy for a friend of mine, turns out he's getting a No Idea color so now he doesn't need it. That leaves me with an extra. AND yes I did ebay the mess up copy from S1D....I needed some cash, and holy shit that sold for quite a bit more than expected......Fuck all you haters out there for that.......So now In have an extra copy, and ain't hurtin on cash at the moment. PM me yer name if you did not get ANY of the color copies.....and yes you can lie about it but would appreciate only the ones who did not get any color at all. But you also must be OK with payn cost to ship.....Basically $4PPD for U.S. or what ever the cost if outside U.S. I will draw a name say......Sunday or Monday. That person gets the copy

What was wrong with the mess up one? How much did it go for? But yeah, I'd totally sell it too, especially if i had another one.

So it's 8AM and already 8 names.....I 'm gonna change the drawing day to Fridaythis weekend. ....Some confusion: this is NOT to sell at cost, this is to pay for cost of sending! $4 anywhere in continental U.S. Anywhere else is what ever it costs to ship. That's it, your basically getting it for free! I would send it for free, but yes I'm a cheap bastard. You pay for ONLY shipping