Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

Keep checking back guys, these are still getting to some stores.

Also more will be available online, just waiting to see how soon.

I know the winchester, VA HT needs at least three if possible

Sorry I dont decide which stores get which titles or how many they get.

If a HT store carries vinyl, there is a VERY good chance that they will be getting some of these.

Sorry I dont decide which stores get which titles or how many they get.

If a HT store carries vinyl, there is a VERY good chance that they will be getting some of these.

Alright, sounds good. I wasn't sure though, as the Winc, Va store gets vinyl, but it tends to be limited/sit around for awhile. I think I may be one of the three that buys records from there, haha.

I sent an email to 'Hot Topic Online (HTO)' the morning I got the rejection email for my order placed the day prior. Ralph HTO responded to that email last night with the following:

"Thanks for emailing Hot Topic. I have looked further into our inventory and unfortunately we havecompletely sold out of the Box Car Racer LP. Typically, if an item ispopular, we may receive some more in the future, but it really depends onthe vendor. Sometimes they will only make a certain amount and once theysell out, they won't make anymore. You will not be charge for the LP's or the shipping. If you see a pendingauthorization charge on your account, it will be gone in 3-5 business days.I do apologize for the inconvenience Jarret. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with."

However in between me sending that email and Ralph HTO replying, I placed another order as the item went back up online. Once I placed the order I sent HTO another email basically saying that I'd placed another order and please only honor one of them to which I received a response also from Andy HTO...

"Thanks for emailing HotTopic.com!!! Thank you for shopping online! I havelooked into your request and it appears as though someone has alreadyassisted you with this issue. If I am incorrect please reply to this emailwith a detailed description of your request so I may help you further. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to ask."

That said I received a shipping notification for my second order around the time both Ralph & Andy were responding to my emails. Long story short, the customer service sucks but at least I'm getting my records based on the good people of this board for giving me constant heads up, cheers folks and thanks Travis for getting some more stock to the online warehouse :)

Its not that the customer service sucks. There was a little problem we had to fix this morning which made figuring out what the deal was with this being taken down and put back up for sale a little confusing.

There will be more going back up online, hang tight anyone who missed this when it was up the first time.

Its not that the customer service sucks. There was a little problem we had to fix this morning which made figuring out what the deal was with this being taken down and put back up for sale a little confusing.

There will be more going back up online, hang tight anyone who missed this when it was up the first time.

I appreciate the updates, but could you give us an good estimate of what time I should check again online? You've been saying "soon" nearly all day now, and I'd like to go watch the Home Run Derby and enjoy my night without having to refresh this page every half hour for fear I'll miss out on this record again.

I appreciate the updates, but could you give us an good estimate of what time I should check again online? You've been saying "soon" nearly all day now, and I'd like to go watch the Home Run Derby and enjoy my night without having to refresh this page every half hour for fear I'll miss out on this record again.

It wont be today.

It wont be today.

Alright, that's cool. I'll check back in this thread tomorrow afternoon for any other updates.

Thanks.

Guys, guys, guys. Nothing calls to a flipper like a bunch of vinyl collectors throwing panic tantrums about a release /2000 that everyone knew wasn't hitting every store right away. They didn't even have to work for this one. They just followed the giant red flag that said FLIPPERS THIS WAY directly to this thread. :-/

god winchester is such a shithole.

ha, yeah it can be, but if you know the right people, the town isn't too bad. i take it you live close to there?

oh yeah, the HT there also got these in. aaaaaand they've all been bought. haha