Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

there are a whole shitload of these in the hot topic at the fox valley/westfield mall in aurora, il right now. probably like 5 or 6. i'm at my girlfriends parents house until tomorrow so if someone in chicago wants me to pick them up one while i'm out here, just let me know.

i think most of the chicagoans on the board have my phone number, just shoot me a text or something.

Here is a list of stores that has this in stock as of last Friday.

Its possible some of these stores could be sold out by now.

Yorktown Center Chicago IL

Travis this is not Chicago, it's Lombard. It's about 28 miles from the city.

semantic argument, but it just bugs me when things are advertised in Chicago when they're not anywhere near the city.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=chicago+il&daddr=203+Yorktown+Shopping+Ctr+Lombard,+IL+60148-5555&hl=en&geocode=%3BFe1qfgIdBRjB-ikPlEhG9E0OiDGznJ5sUborig&mra=ls&sll=41.839341,-88.008699&sspn=0.011414,0.01929&g=203+Yorktown+Shopping+Ctr+Lombard,+IL+60148-5555&ie=UTF8&ll=41.893077,-87.928391&spn=0.364949,0.617294&z=11

Here is a list of stores that has this in stock as of last Friday.

Its possible some of these stores could be sold out by now.

Yorktown Center Chicago IL

Travis this is not Chicago, it's Lombard. It's about 28 miles from the city.

semantic argument, but it just bugs me when things are advertised in Chicago when they're not anywhere near the city.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=chicago+il&daddr=203+Yorktown+Shopping+Ctr+Lombard,+IL+60148-5555&hl=en&geocode=%3BFe1qfgIdBRjB-ikPlEhG9E0OiDGznJ5sUborig&mra=ls&sll=41.839341,-88.008699&sspn=0.011414,0.01929&g=203+Yorktown+Shopping+Ctr+Lombard,+IL+60148-5555&ie=UTF8&ll=41.893077,-87.928391&spn=0.364949,0.617294&z=11

Yea I dont even pull the info on these lists, I have someone else in my Dept get all that info for me. I guess as long as everyone knows what store it is, its not a big deal.

To those of you who ordered online, have you gotten yours yet?

Most people who ordered them online said they got them really quickly. When did you place the order?

Somehow the e-mail got sifted into my junk folder, but apparently I was one of the unlucky ones whose order was canceled because they were out of stock. Wonderful.

If you get a chance, could you see if any are still available in the Tampa area?