Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

Okay I have no idea what this website is exactly, but I heard about a Box Car Racer vinyl and I'm fucking stoked.

It'll be available online will it not? I'm pretty sure the hot topic at the mall I go to doesn't have vinyl.

I believe Travis said it'll be available online.

Correct. There should be quite a few of these on HT.com soon

it would be a nice job perk if they let you have all those test pressings.

yea that one is just one of the samples they sent me for picking the color, there is no music pressed on it. im trying to get them to send me a test press tho. might be kinda tough though since its the biggest major out there. oh well, fingers crossed.

it would be a nice job perk if they let you have all those test pressings.

yea that one is just one of the samples they sent me for picking the color, there is no music pressed on it. im trying to get them to send me a test press tho. might be kinda tough though since its the biggest major out there. oh well, fingers crossed.

It looks like there's music pressed on it.

I know, its just the shading in the picture. There arent any grooves in the record tho, its just smooth. I guess I just held it like that out of habit.

I know, its just the shading in the picture. There arent any grooves in the record tho, its just smooth. I guess I just held it like that out of habit.

Are you sure there aren't grooves? There's definitely a difference between the outside(where the music would be) and the inside of the record.