Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

haha Im not the smartest person in the world but give me a little credit.

1. I was sent that record with about 4 others just as color samples.

2. It was sent to me before the Box Car LP was even in production.

3. I have eyes and a sense of touch

4. who puts music on vinyl records?!

Wait, there's music on these?

These look nice. Not to thread jack, but this is most popular HT thread right now...

Travis, any idea when a 50% off clearance sale is going to happen again? I want to nab a BYO/Youth Brigade box set and wouldn't mind paying only $13 approx. for it. 4th of July?!?

I never know when they are going to have those to be honest. Usually people that work in HT stores who post here get more of a heads up than I do.

So a little bad news here. The label shorted me BIG time on these so its going to be a little less than a month before I get everything I ordered. Its 100% still coming it just might not get there for a little. Just found this out today.

Basically if you live in the western 1/3 (approx from Colorado west) of the country they will be in stores soon. Still trying to figure out how soon but likely within the week.

If you live in the other 2/3 of the country they will be in stores in about a month. This also effects the stuff going up on HT.com.

Sorry this was totally out of my control but I assure you this 100% will be coming out and will be in all parts of the country and on HT.com

Any questions just post 'em here.

Yes this is a HT exclusive.

There will still be 2000 total pressed. They only sent me less than half so far and said they wont have the rest ready for a month or so. As soon as we get them we'll send them out to the rest of the stores that are suppose to get them.

I'll update again once those are on their way to stores.

Sorry there were some issues aside from getting shorted on what I ordered.

I believe they were sent out to stores yesterday or today. Im actually not working today so I cant check. Its possible some stores could have these this weekend but more than likely next week. Also the stores getting them soon are only the stores in the western 1/3 of the country. Gonna be another month or so before the rest of the stores get them.

Sorry I waited on making this thread til just before I thought stores would get these but a few things that are out of my hands happened and its been delayed a bit. I promise you these are coming tho. Now I know how labels who do pre-orders feel when they are promised something and then delays happen. Hang tight people, I think it will be worth the wait.