Racist Relatives

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't Sammy want to punch you in the face for something you said about Jews?

no he wanted to pull out my bladder or something for somethign i said about ONE jew. not about jews. and again i didnt say i hated jews. now people are just putting balls in my mouth

Then I'd suggest not opening it?

didn't Sammy want to punch you in the face for something you said about Jews?

no he wanted to pull out my bladder or something for somethign i said about ONE jew. not about jews. and again i didnt say i hated jews. now people are just putting balls in my mouth

What you said about that ONE Jew was pretty ridiculous though.

why am I the only one not hating on this bullflip kid for being a complete obvious racist, he was talking about how much he hated jews in a different thread, we need this guy banned

that was obviously a joke. but i hate that that shit happens. black people get special treatment at work and at schools. its unfair. reverse racism should just be called ass backwards racism. and i never mentioned hating jews ever.

I honestly have never seen any black people get any type of special treatment at all for just being black, good things happen to good people.

if anything to fuckin bigots and racists like you black people are stereotyped negatively.

you honestly have become the only person on this board I have ever shown negative feelings towards.

I hope you get the shit kicked out of you someday for opening your big stupid mouth

carry on

that was obviously a joke. but i hate that that shit happens. black people get special treatment at work and at schools. its unfair. reverse racism should just be called ass backwards racism. and i never mentioned hating jews ever.

I honestly have never seen any black people get any type of special treatment at all for just being black, good things happen to good people.

if anything to fuckin bigots and racists like you black people are stereotyped negatively.

you honestly have become the only person on this board I have ever shown negative feelings towards.

I hope you get the shit kicked out of you someday for opening your big stupid mouth

carry on

you're a fucking moron. yes a black person has never gotten a scholarship easier than a white person because they were black. are you some kind of grown retard? it happens. i know people that it happened to. i don't know what makes you think i'm some kind of racist fuck. i have friends of every race/ religion whatever. everyone is a little racist at least. it's true. there are a lot of stereotypes that are stereotypes for a reason. not EVERY single person of that race is like those stereotypes but a lot can be. you think only white people think these stereotypes? you think only white people can be racist? who ever said i was white anyway? you can't tell me you've never thought a negative thing about a person and thought something about them because of their race. that is bullshit. even my black friends have said shit about black people before. do you write a letter to fox or comedy central or cartoon network or whatever every time one of their programs makes a racist joke? go fuck yourself whitey

in my high school, the black kids DEFINITELY got preferential treatment. they called white kids names all the time and got away with it, and if a white kid EVER said anything to or about someone black, they were suspended. they got away with bloody murder behavior wise because they always pulled the race card, and i think the majority of the teachers and administration were a little afraid to punish them as a result. it's sad, but the only time i ever saw kids being treated fairly was when we had a black principal who was awesome, and not afraid of the repurcussions (because he himself wasn't white and therefore they couldn't use the 'it's because i'm black' excuse).

obviously it's not like that everywhere and obviously racism is still a problem in this country, but where i grew up, things weren't so equal.

my brother got jumped in middle school by a group of black kids because he was white and almost got kicked out for defending himself. the kids that jumped him were just ignorant mtv rapper wannabe kids who drop "nigga" in every single sentence. nothing happened to the kids that jumped him other than ISS while my brother was put in handcuffs. listening to the kids tell the story to my dad was some of the most ridiculous shit i have ever heard. my dad ended up telling the principle to go fuck himself after weeks of fighting with him over my brother being bullied even after the fact with nothing being done and withdrawing him from the school. keep in mind, in the state of georgia that is illegal. according to law he had to be in a public school until he was sixteen. the hell storm that came after was de-fax trying to put my brother in foster care and all kinds of non sense.

those particular black kids got special treatment. im not saying all black people get special treatment, but if you dont think some people get special treatment because of the color of their skin you obviously missed the segregation era in the states (white people getting the best of the best that is). i mean fuck, just turn on any rap station and lets see how many times we can count the word "nigga" being repeated. what other race can do that? is it their word? fuck no, nobody owns words. come on dude, i think you are being naive. i mean affirmative action? what happened to the person who works the hardest and does the best getting the job?

im sorry if this came off a little dickish.

once everyone can laugh off the stereotypes instead of being completely hateful/offended by them maybe we can all sit around one big campfire. personally, i find most of them to be fucking hilarious. and before i get called racist, i shit you not, the group of friends i would hang out with every night of the week two years ago would be a mexican, a black dude, a jew, a fat white guy and a guy from guam. all we were missing was a gay and an atheist(which im pretty some of us are).

my brother got jumped in middle school by a group of black kids because he was white and almost got kicked out for defending himself. the kids that jumped him were just ignorant mtv rapper wannabe kids who drop "nigga" in every single sentence. nothing happened to the kids that jumped him other than ISS while my brother was put in handcuffs. listening to the kids tell the story to my dad was some of the most ridiculous shit i have ever heard. my dad ended up telling the principle to go fuck himself after weeks of fighting with him over my brother being bullied even after the fact with nothing being done and withdrawing him from the school. keep in mind, in the state of georgia that is illegal. according to law he had to be in a public school until he was sixteen. the hell storm that came after was de-fax trying to put my brother in foster care and all kinds of non sense.

those particular black kids got special treatment. im not saying all black people get special treatment, but if you dont think some people get special treatment because of the color of their skin you obviously missed the segregation era in the states (white people getting the best of the best that is). i mean fuck, just turn on any rap station and lets see how many times we can count the word "nigga" being repeated. what other race can do that? is it their word? fuck no, nobody owns words. come on dude, i think you are being naive. i mean affirmative action? what happened to the person who works the hardest and does the best getting the job?

im sorry if this came off a little dickish.

once everyone can laugh off the stereotypes instead of being completely hateful/offended by them maybe we can all sit around one big campfire. personally, i find most of them to be fucking hilarious. and before i get called racist, i shit you not, the group of friends i would hang out with every night of the week would be a mexican, a black dude, a jew, a fat white guy and a guy from guam. all we were missing was a gay and an atheist(which im pretty some of us are).

like a politically correct That 70's show?

i mean affirmative action? what happened to the person who works the hardest and does the best getting the job?

as a female, affirmative action makes me so mad. yes, discrimination is a problem when hiring people, etc, BUT, this is not the answer. and no, i don't have a better answer, other than interviewing people over the phone with some voice manipulator or something. but that's absolutely ridiculous.

it's supposed to eliminate discrimination, but it just creates more, because instead of discriminating against minorities, it's discriminating against white males. i want to be hired for a job based on my superior skills and qualifications, not because i'm a woman. if a white male is a better candidate for the job than i am, he should get the job. by the same token, i don't want a black person to get the job over me solely based on his or her skin color.

i don't understand how people can't see that giving preferential treatment to anyone, regardless of which race, gender, religion, etc is discrimination.

I substitute teach at Cheektowaga Central, which is a district that 10 years ago was like 95% white and is now hovering around 50-50 white and non-white, mostly black. The middle school is kind of a cluster-fuck / disaster for whatever reason, so I have to throw on my tough-guy teacher face when I'm there (as opposed to the high school which is pretty different). I CONSTANTLY get the "it's because I'm black!" response to any discipline I have to pull out, and I just ignore it more or less. The most I've ever said to them is, "yea, that's it.." The staff there is mostly pretty good with it but it's got a few sticks in the mud that liked it better when it was a white district and think all the new kids are dumb as shit.

Whoever said that we need to laugh off stereotypes is absolutely correct. The biggest thing that drives me crazy when I'm in the schools is the fact that kids can't take anything and laugh it off or ignore it, ESPECIALLY the kids who recently moved from the east side. Racial comments are cause for war almost, even if they're not meant to be offensive. For whatever reason, it seems that the city mentality is that no matter how ridiculous, you HAVE to respond whenever you're slighted. It's so stupid.

This summer I'm working at a park in the Sheridan projects here in Tonawanda, and that's a different world. The kids play by their own rules or listen to what their seriously-uneducated parents say - stuff like, "my mom said if anyone hits me I should beat them up." It's SO difficult getting them to logically see why that's a bad idea.

I've kind of gotten myself away from the real topic, but the issue, I believe, is more a class divide than anything. Obviously there's some bigoted idiots who will still be an asshole towards a black guy in a suit, but for most people there's a serious difference between that suited-black guy and the guy walking down the street in knock-off Timberlands and a baseball hat. I think the ingrained racism (which was a result of slavery not a cause of - the country didn't start racist, it had to justify it's slavery so began demeaning black people after the fact) in the lower classes is because there's competition for every little thing when you're poor, and it's again easier to blame whatever on race. If you don't know anything to really bitch about, you take a shot at obvious stuff like skin color.

Guest staropramen
i mean affirmative action? what happened to the person who works the hardest and does the best getting the job?

as a female, affirmative action makes me so mad. yes, discrimination is a problem when hiring people, etc, BUT, this is not the answer. and no, i don't have a better answer, other than interviewing people over the phone with some voice manipulator or something. but that's absolutely ridiculous.

it's supposed to eliminate discrimination, but it just creates more, because instead of discriminating against minorities, it's discriminating against white males. i want to be hired for a job based on my superior skills and qualifications, not because i'm a woman. if a white male is a better candidate for the job than i am, he should get the job. by the same token, i don't want a black person to get the job over me solely based on his or her skin color.

i don't understand how people can't see that giving preferential treatment to anyone, regardless of which race, gender, religion, etc is discrimination.

Seperation is the only solution;

Seperation is the only solution;

yyeeaahhhh, i'm gonna go ahead and strongly disagree with you on that one.